Bardock Oneshot·"hope you go easy on him"

Bardock X Reader

"Hope you go easy on him"

·´·´·´·´·´·´·´·´·´·´·´·´

You woke up in a tangle of sheets as the morning sun tickled your face.

With a content sigh you stretched your arms over your head as you cracked your back.

You giggled slightly as you remembered the events from last night though you didn't even bother looking at the other side of the bed since you knew your lover won't be there.

Bardock did always leave early to train.

As you got up from the bed you made your way to the bathroom for a long shower.

After washing you put your armor on yourself and flew towards the training arena. Hopefully your training partners would be there today.

Throughout the day many people have given you weird looks. Either it's trying to stifle their laughter or blushing hard and avoiding eye contact.

You asked your friend what was wrong and all she said was,

"Oh you'll find out soon, i just hope you go easy on him."

Her amused smile didn't help at all, if anything it just confused you more.

Finally after getting home, you passed by a mirror and what you saw made you see red.

"Bardock! I'm going to murder your ass!"

In your guys's shared room sat Bardock on the bed. Bardock smirked to himself and chuckled.

"Finally she saw all those hickeys and marks on her."

\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\\//