Three

"The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, ninety-three minutes ago." Brock Rumlow informed the trio and their backup S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. They were currently flying over the Indian Ocean on their way to deal with a hostage situation.

"Any demands?" Elizabeth asked, her arms crossed over her chest.

"A billion and a half." Rumlow answered. 

Elizabeth let out a low whistle as Steve asked, "Why so steep?" 

Rumlow shared a glance with Natasha before he answered. 

"Because it's S.H.I.E.L.D.'s." he shrugged afterwards. 

"So it's not off course, it's trespassing." Elizabeth stated, slightly shocked. 

"I'm sure they have a good reason." Natasha assured her as she gently placed a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder.

"You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor." Steve grumbled. 

"Relax, it's not that complicated." Natasha smiled and rolled her eyes. The jet was silent for a few moments until Elizabeth spoke up. 

"How many pirates?"

"Twenty-five, top mercs, led by this guy. George Batroc." Rumlow replied. He then pulled up a picture of the man on the monitor before he continued to explain. 

"Ex-TGSE, action division. He's at the top of Interpol's "red notice". Before the French demobilized him, he had thirty six kill missions. This guy's got a rep for maximum casualties."

"Hostages?" Elizabeth asked, tearing her focus off the screen and refocusing it on Rumlow. 

"Uh...mostly techs. One officer, Jasper Sitwell. They're in the galley." Rumlow answered as he pulled up another picture, this time of the officer. Elizabeth thought the man looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place where she recognized him from.

"What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship?" Elizabeth inquired quietly. No one had the chance to answer her before Steve started informing people of his rescue plan. 

"Alright, Elizabeth and I are gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat, you'll kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to life pods. Get 'em out. Let's go."

"S.T.R.I.K.E., you heard the Captain. Gear up!" Rumlow instructed. Everyone nodded their heads as Elizabeth followed Steve over to where the parachutes were. 

"Secure channel seven." Elizabeth said into her comm piece as she made sure her shoes were tied tightly and securely. 

"Seven secure." Natasha replied.

"You two doing anything fun Saturday night?" Natasha asked the two, making obvious she was trying to get at something. 

"Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so...no, not really." Steve smirked. 

"Coming up by the drop zone, Cap." Rumlow interrupted. 

"You know, if you two asked around the agency, I'm sure you could find a nice couple to hang out with." Natasha suggested. 

"That's why we don't ask." Elizabeth chuckled as she waited for Steve to put his helmet on. Then, she walked with Steve over to the open jet door after he pushed a button to open it. 

"Too shy or too scared?" Natasha teased with a smile across her face. 

"Too busy!" Steve shouted in response before he intertwined his hand with Elizabeth's and they jumped out of the jet together.