4

Vanessa

I'm so excited to meet Kian.I think I'm actually falling for him. It's kindove weird Beacuse I always thought of Kian as this internet fuckboy I would never meet. I don't know what to wear today.He told me not to wear anything fancy,to wear something casual.I decided to wear a a tight black crop top and jean shorts and a flowery kimono. I know in Direct Message I keep saying I don't want anything to happen but I won't be mad if something did.

Kianlawley:I'm on my way

Queen.Nessa:How far are you

Kianlawley:10 mins

Queen.Nessa:Kk

Seen

I ran downstairs to put on my shoes.I was wearing sandals.

Ding Dong

"Hey Kian"I say
"Wow"Kian says while looking at me up and down
"What do you mean wow"I say sassily
"I mean you look beautiful " he says while sticking his hand out waiting for me to grab it.
I hold his hand and we walk outside.He opens the car door for me being a great gentlemen.

"So where we going " I ask
"I dont know "he answers with a smirk on his face
"Uhhhhhh Kian I hate you"I say
"Hey save those noises for later"he says then licks his lips.
"Your disgusting"I say
"Shhhh"he put his finger on my lips.
The rest of the ride was silent. He wasn't telling me anything.We arrive at an apartment. The apartment was actually really nice. I knew he was gonna bring me to his house. We walk in and he covers my eyes.when he takes his hands off my eyes I see a table. The table has a red table cloth in it and a candle.
"Take a seat"Kian says
"You told me to dress casual"I say
"I dosent matter you stay look beautiful"he says
Kian sits down and snaps his fingers.Jc walks in the room dressed in a tuxedo way to small for him.
"Hi Jc"I say giggling
"Hello what would you like for drinks"
"What do you have"I ask
"Water,Pepsi, seltzer water,orange juice"Jc says
"I'll take a water please"I say politely
"Yo get me some water too."Kian says in a playful way."You know stop being so nice it's just Jc"
"Thank you"I say
"Thank you for what"Kian says
"For everything I enjoy being with you"I say then blush
"No problem baby girl"Kians says
I look down at my watch waiting for the drinks
"Hey are you hungry"Kian ask
"Not really"I answer
"How about we get our drinks then we can chill in my room"kian says then winks
I blush so hard. I can't believe this is happening. Before I would have been so mad at slapped him.But I think I really like him .
"Drinks"Jc says while walking in the room
"Thanks man"Kian says then pulls on Jc tuxedo and whispers in his ear.
"Hey yo my freind called me I'm gonna hang with them sorry for no food"Jc says and rushes out the door.
"I know what you told him"I say then cross my arms
"Did you want him to listen?"Kian asks then laughs
I stand up and follow kian.Kian and jc's apartment is pretty big.We walk through the the hallway and reach Kians room.He opens the door and we walk inside.His room was clean.I sat down on his bed.
"So wanna watch tv"Kian asked.
"Sure"I answer
I'm surprised he didn't make a move yet.I was actually waiting for him to. Kian sits down on the bed next to me.Im watching tv but in the corner of my eye I see his hand slowly move to touch my leg.
"What are you doing"I say while flipping over so now I'm directly facing him.
"Don't worry about it babe"he says then starts to caress my leg.
I move back to the position I was in before. My backside is facing him.Then slowly his hand begins to move higher.Geting closer and closer to my ass.
"Kian"I scream
He whispers in my ear "Call me daddy baby girl "