Part one

It's my first time on here and writing so here it goes

Hanging out with friends is a good thing , but once one of your friends get into a relesinship it can get pretty lonely just hanging out by your self . Kiro was just in this predicament, both of his friends got girls and they seem to have no time to spend with him. "Well kiro you better get use to this life style....no one is going to like you" He said to him slef as he walked in to the high school. As he walked to his corner and put his bag next to him and sat down. He put his head in to his hand and closed his eyes and he put his ear buds in. As the bell for the first class rings he gathers his stuff and his eyes catch a stunning girl walk past him going the same way as his class is. "It's her....i wonder if I should talk to her this time" He asked him slef. He followed her and he went to his class and she was sitting on the far side of the class room and he took his seat on the other side of the class room. As the class went on , kiro was staring at her and every word the teacher said went right past him. The bell rang for second period and he was determined to talk to her. He gathered his thing and waited for her at the door. She smiled at him and he smiled back and his fox eras almost popped up but they diddnt. He walked with her to class , "hey,I'm k-kiro" he said kinda nervous she smiled "oh that's a nice name" she said and he blushed a bit . They reached their class and kiro smiled as she walked off to her class . "She is really nice...." he said as he walked to his second class.