part six

As they walked they were talking about their past ." I was born with these fox ears and and tail , ...but everbody seemed to hate them....even my parents...." he said looking down .
"Well ....I'm not your parent I'm the girl you like. ....and I love your ears and tail" she said smiling and he smiled and blushed . "And I love yours as well " he said making her blush.  She remebered something and went through her purse and pulled out a tennis ball as kiro went in side his house and called out for his brother who diddnt respond and after a while kiro found a note saying that his brother will be out of town for a few days . "Oh that's good....hey Rose my....." he stopped and the tennis ball rolled on front of him and tried to resist the urge to pounce on it. "M-my brother i-it out for a f-few days " He say looking at her then to the ball. Rose nodded and picked the ball up and rolled at kiro again and it stopped  in front of him and he put down the paper and pounced on the ball. Rose laughed and took the ball from him and he shifted to a fox fourm and he yipped. "AWWW OMY GOSH...THAT IS SO ADORABLE " she shouted and hugged kiro and picked him up. The fox was smilong and giggling and blushing as well. She put him down and he waited for the order to fetch when the ball was thrown. "Rose reaches back and throws the ball while yelling "FETCH!" kiro immediately bolted after the ball and chased after it in the kitchen and was sliding everywhere and slamming in to a cabinet  door , finnaly catching the ball. He bright it.back panting and he dropped the ball and sat on the ground. She looked at kiro and giggled "that was so cute......here is some water " she said pulling a bottle out of her bag and and giving it to him as he shifted back to his hybrid state. He took the bottle gently and drank it . "T-thank you" He said thankfully . "Oh no problem " she said and pulled.out her phone and it was 7:00 "oh it already 7....but I wanna stay with you...." she said blushing a bit . Kiro blushed as well and though "well can't  you say to your parent that you are spending the night with a friend ?" He asked cock in his head to the side. She smiled and nodded "I can tell them that I'm with Sebrina" she says and calls them and tells them . She hung up and had a wife smile on her face "they siad alright but I need to stop by and pick up some clothes and a bit of food " she said and got her things and stood up "Wanna come along ?"  She asked and he nodded and smiled and took her had as they left.