Markson

The next morning i woke up with my phone on my chest. I did my morning routine once again, I brushed my teeth,showered,got dressed,and applied eyeliner and mascara. I headed downstairs and left to school,i had to walk it. My mom had left a bit early today for work. 

I arrived to school and was heading to my locker.

'' Wait, aren't you the new transfer student'' one of the staffs asked

'' Y-yes'' i replied 

'' Come with me i need to give you your textbooks'' He said as i followed him to a class full of textbooks of many subjects. He gave me a book for each class, science,math,english,and history. I have another class but i don't need a textbook for that,it was an elective which was art. 

'' Here you go'' he said as he handed me the books in my hands 

'' Thank you'' i said,the books were a bit heavy,but i can handle it. I wasn't far from my locker anyways. 

I got out the class and headed to my locker,which was in the hallway. I passed a few people that were chit chatting in the hallway,i passed by a few couples making out in the corners of the lockers, as i was walking i saw a familiar person. I couldn't really see his face since his back was facing me. 

Finally, i arrived to my locker and put in the combination. I opened it and placed the books inside well organized. I closed the locker and the same people were making out. I'm telling you the guy looked familiar, he had a girl pinned to the wall kissing her passionately. His hands wondered around her thighs and i saw them going under her school skirt. 

My felt my eyes bleeding from the view. Soon they had parted the kiss and he turned around,he caught me staring at them. 

It was Jungkook 

''Fuck Fuck... Shit'' i said in my head 

I turned around and walked the opposite direction. 

 Idk but for some reason i felt my heart breaking into little tiny pieces. Is it jealousy?

'' No i can't be falling for him. I don't even know him, i only talked to him once. Yes he's fuckin hot but how? why?'' i thought to my self. '' Snap out of it Jisoo'' i said to myself

A few minutes later the bell had rang i started heading to class, i didn't want to face Jungkook he'll think that i'm weird for staring at him making out with that one girl. I think he saw the jealousy that formed in my eyes. 

I walked into class,my eyes searching for him. No sign of him. I walked to my seat and was greeted by Minah which was already in the class.

'' Hi Jisoo'' she said with a big smile on her face and her hands opened ready to pull me into a hug

'' Hi Minah'' i sad back hugging her  

We sat together for a while and talked,soon the students started coming in. 

 I walked back to my seat i put my head down, i didn't wanted to see his face at this moment. I heard the teacher talk but my head was still down on the table. 

'' hey you know, you need to give privacy when a guy is being busy with a girl'' i heard a familiar voice say, soon i recognized it. It was Jungkook. I didn't lift me head up and just ignored him. 

'' Hey i'm talking to you'' he started poking me which was annoying 

'' What'' i answered with anger 

'' Didn't you hear what i said'' he looked at me with straight in the eye 

'' Yes i did,now shut up'' i was soon starting to get pissed off