2 days left

Today is Tuesday , which meant that we had 2 days left before going on the trip. Today was our last day of coming,since we needed to pack our things. But the good news was that we come out early, at 12:00 we usually come out at 3:45.

Minah and i walked to our first class. Students were already there, it was surprising that Jungkook was there earlier than me. I passed by my seat, i wasn't sitting there for today. I was now sitting next to Minah after what he told me yesterday. Yes, i was hurt and i still am.

I turned around to look at him, he looked a bit frustrated. He saw me looking at him, he gave me a death stare. I turned back around facing the board , i still had a feeling that he was staring at me. I felt like his eyes were being glued to my back. I ignored it and just did what i had to do in class.

~~~ Lunch Break ~~~

Minah and i had gotten out of our classes. It was lunch and then time to go home. Lunch was now a bit longer since it was an early dismissal. I got in line with Minah, the line was pretty long this time. We got at the wrong time, once we got in line Bts got in line. They were right behind us two. Minah and i didn't talk we just gave each other looks. I felt one of them touch my butt. It made me jump a bit , i ignored it and didn't even bother to turn. I knew if i turned around to tell them to stop they wouldn't listen, they would've been doing it even more.

It was finally our turn to get our lunch, thank god. It took a few minutes but it felt like hours. We got our food and walked to our table where Mark and Jackson were. Minah ran to the table leaving me behind, as i was walking to the table i heard someone whistling at me. I turned around and it was them again.

'' Hey baby are you free tonight cuz i am'' the guy with the blueish colored hair said

'' I'm not your baby'' i responded with attitude '' Go ask someone else i'm sure they'd want to''

'' I want you tho'' he replied

'' Don't waste your time on that one'' I heard Jungkook tell him right when he passed by me '' There are way better ones anyways''

Jungkook turned around and looked at me , i rolled my eyes and kept walking to the table

'' Is everything ok?'' Mark asked

'' Huh ..... Oh Y-yeah everthing's fine'' i replied i didn't wanted him or Jackson to know what was going on, knowing the fact that Jungkook hates Mark for no apparent reason , well just because he talks to me and stuff.

Both Mark and Jackson looked at me while i was eating. I don't like when people stare at me when i'm doing something, especially eating. They looked at each other and then at me.

'' What's wrong , do i have something on my face?'' I asked

'' No'' Jackson replied

'' Then why are you guys staring?'' I asked again but not in a rude way

'' Look we're here to help if you with any problem that you're having'' Mark said

'' I know and i appreciate that , but why are you bringing this up?'' I kept attacking them with questions

'' It looks like that Jungkook guy is bothering you or something'' Jackson responded and looked at Mark . Minah was quite she didn't know what to say, but she was the only one in the group who knew what was going on.

'' He's not... Don't worry'' I said and gave them a fake smile

'' ok but come to us when you're having a problem tho ok'' they both said in sync

'' Ok ok'' i responded like a little kid

~~~~~~~

School was about to me over in 5 minutes. Students had their back packs packed already, so did I. Minah kept starred at Jimin once in a while.