Skele-ton of fun

"I'm Frisk, who are you." I said softly, staring at the skeleton.
"I'm Sans." he said looking me over slowly. I felt a twinge in my heart and I wasnt sure if it was because of the flower or that he was staring for far too long. "Kill him...he's in our way..."
I jumped at the thought and brushed it away from my mind. I won't hurt him. This was definitely because of the flower.
"You sure are something special. I'm going to take you with me to see our king." grabbing my hand he led me through a gate that was far too wide to block anyone. I didn't know where else I would go and it'd be nice to have a guide, so I let him take me through. It's better than freezing. We passed by some other landmarks but Sans didn't seem to care. When we got to an opening of snow wider than the original path I saw another figure. Seeing my curiosity, Sans looked down at me and answered the question obviously doting on my eyes.
"That's my brother, Papyrus, he's crazy for humans."
"Will he hurt me?" I asked.
He chuckled and his grin got wider.
"My brother is a softy, he just loves humans a little too much. I never understood the big deal." I laughed and nodded my head a little relieved that I won't be dealing with another monster like Flowey. Walking towards Papyrus I noticed he was taller than Sans, much taller and slightly more slender. Another skeleton but he wore a red cape, underwear that you'd see super heroes wear, boots that went to his knee caps, and his shirt tucked tightly above his waist. It was obviously a costume of some sort. I wasn't sure why he was wearing it.
"Hey, bro." Sans grinned.
"HI BROTHER. WHO IS THAT HIDING BEHIND YOU." he exclaimed too loudly.
"Oh, this kid? She's human, her name's Frisk."
"SHE DOESNT LOOK THAT YOUNG BROTHER, AROUND YOUR AGE ACTUALLY." he said turning to me, looking me over up and down excitedly.
"Does she? Kid how old are ya?" Sans looked back at me. He was taller than me but I still was close enough. Papyrus seems more interested in me than Sans. Giving me his full attention.
"I'm nearly 17 I just look young."
"SEE BROTHER ISN'T THAT GREAT SHES REALLY CLOSE TO YOUR AGE. MAYBE YOU CAN ACTUALLY WIN HER OVER." Papyrus winked his eye socket at his brother and frisk.
"Who said I even cared?" Sans walked towards his brother. "All I'm doing is taking her to the king." Papyrus pulled his brother over far away enough that it was out of earshot so I just looked at my surroundings.
"BROTHER ALL YOU DO IS NOT CARE AND LAY AROUND MAYBE SHE'LL BE GOOD FOR YOU. SHE ISN'T AROUND MY AGE OR I'D TAKE HER RIGHT AWAY FROM YOU BY NOW. PLUS YOU KNOW HOW THE KING WORKS WITH HUMANS. IT'S HER CHOICE. YOU GET TO DECIDE TO FALL FOR HER BUT SHE DECIDES WHO SHE FALLS FOR."
Sans rolled his eye sockets at his brothers statement.
"My brother truly is a numbSKULL." Sans winked at his brother clearly not amused.
"BROTHER IF THE KING DOES THIS HOW HE NORMALLY WOULD THAT MEANS YOU ONLY HAVE 3 OTHER MONSTERS RUNNING AGAINST YOU."
"Pap love isn't a game and I'm already bored of this kid." he said looking back at Frisk. She was looking around and the cold wind flipped her chocolate brown hair out of her face, she was shivering. For a second Sans was distracted but looked back at his brother, Papyrus had a stern look. For once he looked serious.
"For once brother...maybe you could give something a chance. The human doesn't look bad at all. She seems like a sweet kid. I'd even take a shot if I could. Maybe if you gave her a chance. Find out more about her be yourself. ASGORE doesn't like when we do nothing and with humans he's stricter. You have to try. You can't say she doesn't peak your interest at all?"
Sans looked back at the kid she smiled and waved but went back to shivering in the cold weather, her sweater obviously wasn't much of a source of heat. He sighed.
"She's different..." Sans said quietly. Papyrus smiled.
"Give it a shot bro. Maybe you'll gain something out of this."
Sans looked back at the kid and sighed walking over to her he handed his hoodie over. She stared up at him clearly confused.
"You gonna take it or not sweetheart?"
At his statement Frisk grabbed the hoodie and pulled it over her head, glad that Sans was being kind, she smiled at the warmth. Sans turned his head away at the sight of her wearing his hoodie, it was far too big for her and almost went to her knees. This kid...might not be so bad he thought.