Oliver Queen-

REQUESTED BY @_madhxtter

You walk to your car, sighing. It had been a long day at work. You're a nurse, and since you live in Star City, many, many, people had to go to the hospital in a day.

You, unfortunately, had been stuck with the night shift. You start driving, just wanting to see your boyfriend Oliver after your stressful day.

You finally reach your apartment and are sitting on your couch reading when you heard a loud thud, crash, and groan.

You stand up quickly, eyes wide. "Ollie?"

There's no response. You bite your lip before deciding to follow the noise.

You find your bedroom window open, your lamp knocked over, and a figure in a green hood face down on the floor.

"Oh my god, Oliver!" you shout, dropping to your knees next to him. You turn him into his back and examine his injuries.

A large gash runs across his cheek and random areas of his chest and abdomen have been cut.

You wince, thinking about how much pain he must feel. You take a deep breath before dragging him onto your bed, starting to clean his wounds.

A few hours later, Oliver wakes up. He looks to his left, seeing you asleep with gauze in your hands.

He smiles a bit before looking down at his chest, which is covered in stitches, bandages and dry blood.

"Mm," you groan, opening your eyes slightly.

"Did you do all this?" Oliver asks.

"No, it was Santa," you say sarcastically, sitting up and checking all his bandages again. "Of course I did."

He smiles again, letting out a soft chuckle. "Thank you."

"Your welcome," you reply, placing a hand on his cheek.

He tries to sit up a bit, but you put your other hand on his chest. "No, no, you need to lie down. You're going to hurt yourself... Even more."

He sighs.

"How much does it hurt?" you ask, running your thumb over the scratch that was left from the gash on his cheek.

"Um, a lot," he replies.

"Think of something else, to distract yourself."

"Like what?" he asks, groaning a bit.

"Something that makes you happy," you answer. "Um... shooting arrows in bad guys."

"What about... you?" he says with a smile.

You blush and look down. Then you smile, looking up again.

"What?" he asks.

"I was thinking about something."

"What were you thinking about?"

You bite your lip before leaning in and kissing Oliver softly.

"Thinking about doing that," you mumble.

"That definitely helped distract from the pain," he says back, pulling you closer for another kiss.