24 - Unfold

Chapter 24 - Unfold

*Your POV*

   "We should camp here for the night.." Aphmau said.

   Me, Aphmau, Laurance, Krystal, Aaron, Yip, Leona, Katelyn and Garroth were all on search for Lady Kathryn.

   Turns out, Krystal and Yip were at the alliance's island. So they got Leona to come, too. And awkward for me because, I can sense an unknown love triangle here. So Krystal likes Yip, Yip is good friends with both, and Leona also likes Yip. Damn.

   Anyways, it's already been about nine days since we went out to search for Lady Kathryn. Seems that werewolf can sense them, but will be having a hard time for the same reason as mine. Geez. Did she just disappear?

   But either way, I hope she's okay...

   Aphmau, Aaron and Garroth set up camp while me, Laurance and Leona go east to look for more clues while Yip, Krystal and Katelyn go west. Fortunate, I know.

   "Leona, (Y/n), anything?" Laurance.

   "I got nothing....." I sadly say.

   "Me neither. But doesn't sense magicks have a wider radius of sense than werewolves?" Leona.

   "You can't do that since you haven't mastered it yet." Zane. "You have a sense radius as wide as a werewolf's. But you need to try and stretch out more and meditate to be able to get farther radius."

   "Zane said that it needs to be mastered first." I say.

   "Did Zane tell you how to?" Laurance.

   "I need to stretch out more by meditating. I guess it would help, huh?" Me.

   "And how far can you sense right now?" Leona.

   "As far as yours." I answer. "I should meditate and maybe it would be easier to find Lady Kathryn."

   "Okay, then we should go back." Laurance.

   I nod and flew back to camp with them on their horses.

   When we got to camp, seems like Krystal, Yip and Katelyn haven't returned yet. I decided to stay at the back of the tent to reach far.

   It was weird but sensational in a good way. It was like trying to reach out to something.

   Various campers, travelers, scholars, guards, and even animals got sensed while I was meditating. The aura around was a party and I was just there, relaxed. It was just like listening to music.

   "Enjoying yourself, huh?" Zane.

   "Well...sure. It IS nice though." I admitted still meditating.

   "You used to love doing that. You can even reach as far as the Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry Villages back then." Zane.

   I didn't answer. I didn't really want to talk about my forgotten past right now... It's hard.. It's like trying to solve a puzzle with many missing pieces. But...somehow, I wanna know what my life was like back then. My childhood and everything else.

   I still wasn't sensing anyone with Fire Powers. And I've sensed so many people already. Heck, Shadow Knights and Souls even.

   But farther, I sensed someone looking at me.

   I opened my eyes to see no one. What the...? How is anyone looking at me? Can I finally sense Zane?

   "Is everything okay?" Zane.