¡¡Update!!

Hey guys. It's been a while. I've said before on my message board about me possibly making a second book following "After The Haunted." Well....

The red journal is a journal filled with now ten pages for book number two

The red journal is a journal filled with now ten pages for book number two. I have just recently started chapter four. Just because I'm writing, doesn't mean I'm gonna start posting chapters right away. What I plan to do is get a fairly good head start in this notebook and then transfer it into wattpad. And well...right now writing seems to be the only thing I can do. I'm at a bad place right now in my life to where closing myself off and putting myself in the world of writing or drawing seems to be the best way for me to cope. It keeps me relaxed and less panicked.

But away from all that.....wolf community.....I'm proud to announce that book two is in the making! I'm not sure when I'll start transferring onto wattpad......but I can assure you that book two is a thing!

I must go now guys, it's late for me and I'm now sleep deprived for the second day in a row......I'll talk to you guys again at some point.....it's just been hard.

And as always....

Stay frosty wolf community.