Rexter Part 2

Raven was lying in bed, when her mirror phone beeped. She grabbed her phone to read her hext.

Dexter: Meet me on the roof, I have something to tell you.

'Oh, Dex is so sweet and I love his dorky smile, I wonder what he wants to tell me' She thought as she made her way for the balcony on the school's roof. As she arrived, Dexter turned to face her and patted the space next to him on the bench.

Raven looked at him. This was the first time she'd looked properly at his gorgous, blue eyes. "What did you want to tell me?" She asked.
"Oh...erm...um...well..." He stuttered. "I thinkyou'rethemostsmart,kindandbeautifulgirlI'veevermetandIthinkIlikeyou." He said in a rush.
"Speek s-l-o-w-l-y." Raven calmed him.
He cleared his throat "I think you're the most s-smart, k-kind and b-beautiful girl I've ever met and I think I like you." He looked straight into Raven's beautiful, violet eyes. She looked straight back into his.
"I think I like you to, Dex." Raven relpied. She leaned in closer and closed her eyes, as she kissed him, Dexter looked shocked for a minute, but eventually, he closed his eyes and joined in the kiss. Raven felt like nothing else in the wold mattered, as she kissed the sweet, kind and gentle man in front of her. They slowly broke from the kiss. Dexter's face was as red as a cherry, as he melted in Raven's eyes. "You're my princess" he said. "And you're my prince charming" answered Raven.

So this is one of my favourite ships so it was pretty easy to write a story on it. ~ 🐼