Chapter 13: Most Likely Ima Die Widd My Finger Onn The Trriger !

Roc Pov:

Me . Prince, Ray, && Prod Are All Ehdd The Hospital ! Today Was Soo Wrong. All We Wanted Was To Get Asia Back . Budd Instead We Put Her BACK In The Hospital. Yeahh See When Prince Blocked The Shot Diggy Aimed EXACTLY Ehdd Asia && Ihdd Hit Her In He Stomachh. Aparrently The Section Of Her Stomachh Close To Her Heart.

Prince: Whyy ! *Crying* Whyy Myy Babyy Gotta Go Throughh This..

I Really Didnt Have Any Answers Fahh This One Because I Couldnt Answer Ihdd Myself..Why Would This Have To Be Myy Baby Here ...

Prod Pov:

Soo We Sittin Here Waitin Fahh The Doctor To Come && Tell Us Boudd Asia. I Dont Wanna Loose Myy Lil' God Baby.. She Was Just Brought Into The World && Now She's Stuckk In The Middle Of This Drama. Just Then The Doctor Comes Oudd && We All Stand

Doctor: We're Sorry ..Budd You're Baby Was Under Dangerous Circumstances Widd The Bullet.. We Didnt Know Budd The Bullet Traveled Already To Her Heart.

Prince: S-So Myy B-B-Babyy I-Is D-D-Deaaad ! *Cryin*

Doctor: We're Soo Sorry Fahh Your Lost Budd We Wont Realse Her Until Tomorrow ..*Walks Away*

Prince Pov:

He Killed Her. He Really Wanted Roc That Bad To Kill An Innocent Child.. She Didnt Know Anything Boudd This She Barley Knew The World && She Gone.I Walk In To See Her Strapped To All These Things

Me: Asia ...Baby *Cryin* Imma Miss You *Kisses Her *

Just Then Roc Walks In && Says He Wanted To Chill Widd Her .I Let Him I Just Hope He Thinks That This His Fault

Roc Pov':

I Asked Princeee If I Could Chill Widd Myy Babygirl Fahh Awhile He Nodded && Left.. I Cant Help Budd To Feel Like This Myy Fault I Meann Idk Whudd To Say Or DO..

Me: Asia ...Im Sorry Daddy Put You Throughh So Muchh. You Barely Knew The World && i Didnt Have The Time To Do All The Things I Wanted Like Walk You To School Have Birthday Parties Run Away Yo Lil "Boyfriends" && Be There When You Needed ME The Most. Lil' Ma You Myy World && I Swea To You Ainn Never Gonna Forget You.. *Kisses Her* Daddy Always Gonna Love You Dead Or Alive..

Just Then I Hear Her Beeper Move On The Montor...

Me: PRINCE ! DOC, PROD RAYY ! *Yelling*

Just Then They All Come Backk Running.

Prince: Whudd Is Ihdd Bae ?

Me: Look ! She Alive Myy Baby Alive* Pointin Toward The Montor*

Prince's Eyes Widen As We See Asia's Eyes Flutter Open As She Tried To Figure Oudd Whudd Was Goin On

Doctor: Wow ! This NEVER Happens. We Gotta Run Some Test && She Can Go Home *Smiling*

Im Soo Happy Myy Baby Back. I Swea Ima Protect Her Anyway I Can.

Soooo Comment Read Vote.. Bruhh Im Hungry Like A Mofo Budd Ummm Yeahh :)