Just a Girl - Short Story

Preparing herself for the Christmas party, Lovina doesn't know what to do if she ever see that tomato bastard, Antonio. She's been staring at the mirror for about half an hour, thinking what she'll do if she sees him.

" That bastard, saying that he'll have a big surprise for me. I'll never forgive him if he'll do something very stupid, dammit! " She blushed so hard like a tomato. And speaking of tomatoes, it reminds her of Antonio, who really do like tomatoes. She startled when someone open her bedroom's door, causing a loud noise that makes her back again in reality. And it's her twin sister, Feliciana.

" Ve~! Sorella, let's go!~ "

" Ok, Ok! Fine, dammit. Just don't drag me. This stupid shoes has fucking high heels. I don't want my feet to be injured.

" Ok~! "

After leaving the house, she saw her sister's boyfriend, Ludwig, waiting for them. She really do hate him, even the first time she meet that potato bastard.

" What the hell are you doing here? Potato bastard. "

" Uhh.. Feliciana ask me to drive you two to the party. "

" What the fuck? " That's what she thought while raising her eyebrows and hands on her waist. She doesn't even know what Feliciana likes to this guy. She always drags him wherever they go, but it seems that she is happy being with him and Lovina doesn't want to make her sister unhappy.

" Fine! I'll go. But this will be the last time i'll go with you, bastard. "

" O-Ok. "

" Ve~! Sorella, you always say that but you don't even mind going with him, right? "

" Fuck off, Feli. Let's go. I want to sit. My feet's hurting like hell, dammit! "

" Ok~! Let's go, Luddy~! "

Ludwig just nodded. Feliciana's at the front sit while Lovina's in the passenger's seat. She's been staring at the window, thinking if Antonio will notice her. She makes sure that she'll stand out in the crowd after what she do to herself. She wants everyone to notice her, not Feliciana. Feliciana seems to be good at everything. Singing, dancing, painting, cooking and many more. Even in physical and mental, Feliciana always surprassed her. That's why she's a little grateful to Antonio who likes her than Feliciana. Not like she likes him to. She's just a bit happy that someone likes her even if she have a foul mouth and agressive actions.

" Dammit, what am i thinking? " She thought. She didn't notice that Feliciana was already calling her, saying that they're already here.

" Oh snap. Fine. I'm coming so shut up. "

While walking (stomping) away from the car, she feel that her feet is really hurting, but she didn't dare to see if it's bleeding.

" Shit. Damn shoes. I just hope it doesn't bleed, dammit! "

But it's already bleeding. A lot.

After entering the hall, she decides to see Antonio. Not like she likes to see him, but she like to see his stupid surprise. And she's really surprised after she sees him with a lot of girls. Really. A lot. She run away, not bothering what happened to her feet with tears flowing in her face while going to the garden where she found a bench. She sit and decide to see what really happened to her feet.

" I-it's b-bleeding. Oh my... god. " She took off her shoes, reveiling the blood all over her right foot and a little on her left foot. She's now scared to walk, or rather move her feet, thinking that it would only worsen if she dare to step it. She saw a drops of blood where she run.

" W-what should i d-do? I-i can't walk. I can't see him." Tears still flowing to her face, she heard footsteps like they're running. And it's coming closer.