Chapter 4 - The Wrong Place To Sleep

Sans's POV:
I kept on mumbling small statements throughout the film, and Papyrus seemed very annoyed by it. He gritted his place teeth menacingly and glared at me with all his might. I found it a little spooky the way he did it. It put me on edge all the time. I could feel beads of sweat running down my skull, and it wasn't just because of Papyrus. Because Tori sat next to me, I have the urge to place my hand on hers or do something nice together. I wish I could sit on her lap and rest my bony head against her furry chest. I just wanted to cuddle with her on the special armchair and close my eyes slowly as she kisses me gently on my forehead. That was only a mere fantasy. No way that could happen. Right?

Papyrus looked as if he's had enough."THAT'S IT BROTHER! GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" Papyrus yelled. 'But bro, this isn't my house-". I was cut off by a gentle paw placed on my shoulder. "You can go to my room, if you want." Tori says, sounding the ever-so-slightest bit desperate. "Uh... Ok." I respond, slightly confused. We both sit up and I follow her upstairs. I had never seen Tori's bedroom before. This was exciting! I think she'll probably move me to the guest room when she decides to go to bed, so it was fine. Tori opens the door politely and leads me into her domain. It was beautiful. The walls were painted a rosy pink, with streaks of white appearing here and there. Her bed though was the star attraction. It was a double queen-sized one, with a milky white duvet and matching pillows. It looked like a giant marshmallow. "Make yourself at home." Tori says giggling. I can't help but notice every minor detail there is to see.

The wardrobe looked super sleek and modern, with silver doorknobs to open it. She had a small make-up desk, aligned with various bottles and utensils with different shapes and sizes. It all looked so fabulous. "Wow. This place is pretty cool." I spoke, slightly off focus from all the sights to see.Tori laughed quietly and smiled."I'm glad you like it. I was so lucky to get such a magnificent bedroom with such a humble home!" Tori says with a big grin. I took my eyes away from everything for a moment and focuses on her smile. Her beautiful smile. "If you feel up to it, I can allow you to sleep here for tonight." She says, looking into my pupils. I was hoping that I could, but I never planned what to say if she gave me the choice. "Oh!  Yeah Tori! Sure, I'll sleep here tonight if you don't mind.". My words were a little nervous and slurred, even to the pointed where I stuttered a bit. I took off my slippers and jacket, folding it neatly and placing it beside me. I launched myself onto the bed, and was out like a light.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up lazily, expecting to be in the guest room or back in my usual bed, but I wasn't. I was still in Tori's room. What happened last night? I hope I didn't do anything, I can't remember any memory at all. I slip on my jacket hastily and walk downstairs, still pushing my foot into my left slipper. No one was here. I looked back at the living room, and just before I could enter, I heard a familiar voice. "Good morning, sleepybones!". This voice was followed by a small giggle. I lashed around, and saw a smiling Toriel draped in a slender, pink robe. "Morning." Is all I can manage. I'm so confused at this point. "Listen Tori, can I talk to you, quickly?" I say in a serious tone. "Of course Sansy, what is it?" Tori says in a sing-song voice. "What happened last night? Where did everyone go after the film? Where did you sleep?" I answered. She turned around and smirked.

"Oh don't worry Sansy, everyone went home. I told Papyrus about you sleeping here, so he is fine with that." The next set of words came out in a slow and tender tone. "Oh, and I slept next to you in bed last night.". I began to tense up. She notices this and smiles softly. "Nothing happened, that's all.". I blew a sigh of relief. I felt a little weird for thinking of that. We're only friends, right? Tori handed me a cup of coffee while drinking her own. I nod politely and began to sip on the arousing drink. Frisk walks downstairs in his skinny pyjamas and runs towards Tori, giving her a big hug. She kneels down and wraps her arms around the small child. I can't help but smile softly. I love how peaceful and kind Tori is. I love her gentle appearance and her passion for children. She is really good with them. That's one reason why the headmaster hired her for a teacher. Her looks. Not in a beautiful way.

After Frisk consumes his bowl of cereal like a madman, he runs upstairs wildly and begins to rummage through his wardrobe for clothes. Tori sits next to me in the dining room and smiles, clutching her mug. "Sans, this may be a difficult ask for you, so I understand I you cannot accept." Tori says with a sincere face. She them begins to laugh quietly. "I know you have already done this before, but could you walk Frisk to school tommorow? Alphys decided to take time off work so she could walk Frisk to school today. Also, I don't think I'll have enough energy to do it myself." She says, covering her mouth to block a small yawn. "Sure thing, Tori." I say with a small smile. "Thank you Sansy, I know I can always trust you.". She looks into my eyes with a deep expression. It looked like she was reading my thoughts. She looked down at the table and looks up to meet my face. "Sans, if your still bothered about last night, let me tell you something." I can feel myself warm up a bit, sweat slightly forming from the sides f my skull. Nevertheless, I let her proceed.

Tori clutched her heart gently and gave me the most sincere face that she could handle. "I swear, from the bottom of my heart, that nothing happened last night.". That was all I needed. "Thanks Tori, I really needed that." I say with a big smile growing on my face. She sighs happily and sits up from her chair. "Thank you Sans." I wish I could kiss her on the lips right now, but I blew it. That was my one and probably only chance ever, and I messed up! I mentally curse myself for being such a dummy and hear loud knocking at the door. That knock. It was unmistakeable. It was obviously the violent and heavy pounding of Undyne, with what sounded like Papyrus's knock chorusing in the background. Tori opened the door and greeted them joyfully. "Greetings, Papyrus and Undyne. What brings you here-". But she couldn't finish. They both ran in like a pack of wild animals, causing Tori to laugh hysterically.

Undyne slammed her phone down in front of me with a dorky smirk on her face. Papyrus looked at me with a mixed expression of pride and embarrassment. He twiddled his thumbs awkwardly and let Undyne do most of the talking. She pulls out her right hand behind her, gesturing for Tori to come over. She walked over quickly and sat down next to me. "You dorks have got to see this!" Undyne yelled at the top of her lungs. "YES! YOU REALLY HAVE TO SEE THIS! NYEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus chimed with his hands on his hips. They both rushed out laughing uncontrollably. Then the house fell into complete silence. "Um... Well I suppose we could watch this supposedly exciting video." Tori says with a small grin. "Ok. I suppose." I reply, placing my bony finger on the play button and laying the phone flat. And what I saw was truly shocking.

It was taken last night, and Undyne, Papyrus and Alphys were giggling, all looking in a direction. It was only when Paps titled the camera towards the bed that made both our eyes open extremely wide. We were both unconscious but Tori was smiling. She pulled a paw out from behind me and pulled me close to her face. She laughed quietly as she began to nuzzle with me in her sleep. We were both blushing, despite our unawareness of what was going on. I felt myself tense up as she was doing so, looking terrified. Did she really do that in our sleep? The video ends right before she pulls me slightly closer and props her head on top of mine. I looked back at a shocked looking Toriel. "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! I have no memory of doing such things. Oh Sansy, I'm so sorry!" She says with a worried expression. "No, no. It's fine. I just... Need some alone time." I say, leaving the dining table and into the living room.

I tried super hard to recover and replay the horrifying video once more. Pieces of a jigsaw started to come togetether. But it was still foggy like mist. I placed my hands on my heated skull and sat there in solitary. I felt like crying. I opened my left eye and noticed Tori standing in the doorway, a nervous smile on her beautiful face. She sat down next to me and rubbed my back helpfully. "I am so very sorry Sans. I had no idea I had done that in my sleep." She cooed with a sweet tone. "It's fine. It's just... Not how I thought things would go out." I whispered to her. She sat up and looked into my depressed eyes. "I have a apple and blackberry pie ready if you would like some, to take your mind off things.". I sat up and smirked. "Yeah, pie sounds really nice about now.". I followed my mistress into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of pie. Tori always knows how to take my worries away.

.