When you Were Here

Chapter 5

~ When you were here~

Maia: oh sorry . Laura: **ignores her and Rydel** **laura walks away** Maia: hm i wonder what her problem who ever she is. Rydel: she probably just jealous because you rock out that dress more than her. Vanessa: hey laura. Laura: we have to go. Vanessa: what why?? Maia: has the same dress as me. Vanessa: Laura , Maia doesn't even know its you relax. Laura: fine. Vanessa: besides i bet she cant dance as good as you. Those dance classes are really helping. Laura: well we will see I'm going to go dance . ** Laura dances so good everyone stares at her and spotlight goes on her** Ross: hey who's in the spotlight..? **Ross sees mystery girl (Laura) dancing** Ross: who is that..? **Ross runs into spotlight and dances with Laura** Ross : you dance really well.! **Laura doesn't say a word** (Riker runs into Vanessa) Riker: hey.. Vanessa: oh. Hello. Riker: Want to dance? Vanessa: oh um sure. ** they start to dance** (Song ends) Ross: whats your name? **Laura runs away** Ross: WAIT UP!!!! COME BACK!!! **Ross chases after Laura** Maia: where are you going Ross?!?! Ross: NOT NOW MAIA!!!

Chapter 6

~When you were here~

(Ross catches up with Laura)

Ross: HEY STOP!!! Laura: what?!!! Ross: what is your name i need to know .! Your an amazing dancer. Laura: my name...? **Laura pulls off her mask** my name is Laura, Laura Marano. ** Laura runs away ,grabs Vanessa and they run** Ross: woah.