Writer's block and....yeah

*walks on stage trips gets up and clears throat* So.. Hi. I'm Cja and... yeah. Let's get on with it. Life hacks and.....stuff. Here's the first classic hack to..... you know it: Writer's block.

1. DON'T PANIC!: That's really hard for me considering I just changed my middle name panicky and desperate. I know when you have a deadline it's easy to panic, but if you become more.... frustrated and your block become even more... blockier (that's a word now) Next thing you know you have this cycle I like to call.... wait what do I like to call it?... Um I'll tell you when I remember. Anyway no matter how close you are to your deadline number one rule: DON'T. FREAK. OUT.

Student: Shoot only one more minute. What do I do?! *starts panicking and rips up paper out of frustration.*

Teacher: time's up.

Student: Uhhh

Oh I remember now I call it Shame spiral. Get it because it's a cycle and........no?

2. Move on/ take a break: You have to accept you're not going to be getting anywhere anytime soon.

Lucy: I can't do this. I'm not getting anywhere. * cries* Break time! Facebook here I come!

The first step to recovery is accepting you have writer's block. You can't force yourself to be creative. Just move on and do something else for a little while to clear your brain. Who know's while your relaxing an idea might come to you.

Lucy: *Looking at post on Facebook.* I feel so much better. Hey that's pretty cool * light bulb turns on in her head* Hey! I know what I'm going to write. Thanks light bulb on top of my head! *light flickers then dies* Wait what was my idea again?

3. Classic exercise: Just go on a walk or ride your bike around your neighborhood. It's helps clear your head. It's proven to reduce stress.

Lucy: *rides bike* Oh look at that pretty flower.

Random guy: hey watch out for that tree.

Lucy: Huh what tree oh oh Ahh! *hits tree*

guy: That one

4. Accept your writing is not going to be the best (unless your me): I mean you want it to be good, great even, but don't let that perfectionist in your head keep you in that chair all day. Life goes on. The world won't end because you didn't make your writing perfect. Even if it's not as good as your perfectionist mind wanted it to be you have to get over it to get on to your next project.

Student: *five hours later tapes paper together* Perfect.

Student from a different future: You know if you didn't finish that paper the world would've ended.

Student: Really?

Student from a different future: Really.

5. Get someone's opinion:Really prideful people get over yourself you are not a loser if you ask for something as simple as HELP. Sometimes getting someone's opinion is the best way to get your mind out of..... your mind.

Teacher: This is really good just I think this part is a little off topic.

Student: What are you talking about my writing is perfect! Thanks a lot for the encouragement. Now everything discouraging about me is true! *snatches paper*

Don't take the feedback personally. Remember the point was to get someone else's view of what you wrote. They're just trying to help you.

Student: I didn't need her help.

Last tip drum roll please. The last tip issssss

Person in crowd: get on with it!

Hold your horses. Issss write about it: Just pull out a journal or diary or something and write about how you feel and all that jazz or a story about writer's block. I like the write a story about writer's block one. Does it help? I don't know. I guess we'll find out when I up date my other stories later. Also I'm won't be updating daily anymore. I'm just too busy but I'll update whenever I can just don't yell at me if I don't update everyday.

Well that's it for my first chapter. Vote, comment, follow you know the drill

This is Cja. Peace out. *Drops mic on foot.* Shoot! *pretends it didn't hurt and continues to walk off stage then trips* You know let's just pretend this never happened. Peace.

~Cja thanks for reading. Love ya'll. I'd do a heart emoji but I'm on the computer so just imagine one!

okay bye for real this time

~Cja