Voltron Legendary defenders.

In 12 hours and 30 minutes and 6 episodes I have become Voltron Legendary defenders trash. To be more accurate Klance trash and Shiro trash. Voltron was an anime made in the 1980's that Dreamworks picked up updated it, dubbed it and put it on Netflix. Youtube provides. It's basically power rangers as an anime. Anyway like I said I have become VLD trash because of... Tumblr. Yes Tumblr. Tumblr has ruined another peaceful life of a normal (Oh am I kidding. I am far from normal. Sane even) person. It all started when I saw a fanart of Kieth and Lance together it was just so cute then google it ... and yeah that's how it started. Kieth reminds me of Nico. I mean look at him. He's got Nico written all over him!  Anyway I like Shiro because he's hot and like the Space Dad of them. They're pretty funny and the animation is like The legend of Korra so there's a lot of similarities. There's only 6 episodes left so I'll be out of this in no time..... I hope.

~~~~~~ 2 seconds later~~~~~

*squeals* I just found out there's going to be a second season! Volrton Legendary Defenders here I come! XD (God please help me)

~Cja

PS: Kieth: Guy in Red. (I bet you already knew)

Lance: Guy in Blue (Don't judge me)

Shiro: Hot guy in Black (Hey we all like different guys. Stop judging me!)

Hunk (Yes that is his name): Guy in Yellow

Pidge: Guy *cough* girl *cough* in Green (Sorry spoiler alert)

Princess Alurra (IDK how to spell her name): Really guys. She's obviously the girl in a dress

Sorry forgot his name. I think it rhymed with mechanic. He said that once. IDK. Hey I just started watching it. The fact that I can remember all those names after one day is great.