Chapter 2, Car Trip

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING CHAPTER 1!! :D

Heres chapter 2! Enjoy :)

Chapter 2,

I buckled Ellie into her booster seat, passing her Misty her little rabbit teddy. Ellie let out a little giggle as I bent down to kiss her forehead. I closed the door spinning around. Luke stood behind me smiling, I took this time to see what he was wearing. He wore a black suit with a light pink tie and had his hair spiked up beautifuly.

"You look beautiful babe" Luke smiled. I blushed looking down.

"You dont look to bad yourself" I giggled. Luke hugged you, wrapping his arms tightly around your torso giving you a small kiss on the cheek. You guys smiled at each other before Luke opened the car door, helping you in as you giggled at his sillyness. He closed the door and ran over to the drivers seat jumping in. He sat down clipping his seat belt on and starting the car up. He reversed out of the drive way and together as a family, we drove off. Today was a big day, my best friend Ale was getting married to Ashton Irwin. I smiled to myself before my daughter asked a question that made me smile blinking back the tears.

"Mummy? How did you met daddy?" Ellie asked.

I looked over my shoulder and smiled at her. With a glance at Luke to see him smiling I replyed.

"Well, I will tell you. Its a long story and we have a long car ride ahead of us" I smiled.

Hope you guys like it so far!! :)

~Emily&Ale(: xx