Just Dance - Smut

Suggested by @slay4zayn
Plot: Dylan O'Brien plays sports and at half time he watches her dance and he watches her rehearsals and he gets turned on and talks about how flexible she is and stuff.

Dylan's POV:
I thought about her every day before the game, sometimes fantasized about her at night, she was just amazing. Flexible in all the right places (oi oi 😈), she was graceful and light on her feet.

I sat down on the bench as the whistle for half time went off and was getting prepared to see her again. As the field darkened I see a single spot light point into the middle of the field and before I knew it, there she was. Her. The one that made my stomach explode with butterflies, that made me forget my problems. And also the one that always gave me a stiffy (did I really just say that? Oh Lord).

She began to leap into the air and do all that flexible stuff like the splits mid-air and shit like that, she didn't even break a sweat. What a women. Once they where finnished I noticed a little problem with the lower region. Shit. I ran across the field into the boys locked room only to bump into her.
"Oh hey! Your Dylan o'brien right? Can I get a picture?"
She asked her eyes sparkling under the distant dim light.
She looks down to see my little problem and shuffles her feet. All of a sudden my shoes became intressting, well if I could see past the boner.

"Oh you better go take care of that I'll umm see you around."
She turns on her heel and walks away twiddling her thumbs whilst walking away. I run into the boys locked room and sought my little friend out.

-2 days later-

I sneak into her dance classes and look through the door window and see her dancing to Neon Lights (any Demi girls here or just me?).
She spins and leaps and pushes diffrent body parts into reigons where I thought no parts could be pushed to. I begin to growl slightly as if I where the creature of the night hunting its prey. (Mason *cough* the beast *cough* teen wolf *cough*)

I walk away from the dance practise but once about to leave the door I bump into her again, her only in a leotard and tights car keys at hand.

"Oh sorry, oh hey! It's you again, I'm sorry out first introduction was so well... awkward but hey do you want to get some coffee?"
She asks her voice as beautiful as an angel. Maybe even more so.

"Oh sure, my place down the road maybe we could go there?"
I question, trying to keep my eyes on hers instead of lower reigons.

"I'd like that." She says the corners of her smile reach from ear to ear and I lead her back to my place.

Let's skip the coffee shit and get into the stuff you guys really wanna see.

Once she is drunk she grabs me by the collars and wastes no time taking my clothes off. Before I know it I have naked standing in my front room.

"Well that esculated from 0-100 pretty quickly."

She quickly begins to undress and grabs a condom from the drawer and rips it open with her teeth and slides it on. She bends over the table and sways her hips side to side and I waste no time slipping myself into her. I thrust and thrust deeper and deeper and hear mine and her moans fill the room.

"GO DEEPER!" she shouts and explodes into moaning fits.

"I CAN'T I'M ALREADY BALLS DEEP!" I shout back making us both laugh well try to anyway.

Everything begins to heat up and before we knew it we both climaxed and lay there exhausted.

"That was amazing" I reassure.

She doesn't reply and soon I realise she is asleep. I dress her and lay her on the sofa and hear her mumble something like "I want sushi?" After she says that she rolls off the couch waking her up from her certain sushi fetish and I burst into a fit of laughter.

Ayeee you guys should check out my other book! Cause lf you don't I will... I will wash your pillow cases in cocaine. I will update the other book and thank you for suggesting this love you all send some more suggestions and yeah byeeeee nuggets.