[02] If You're Such A 'Romeo', Where's Your Tights?

CHAPTER 2

-

   The road was a bit rough, i was afraid of hitting some major holes or rocks. But nonetheless, I made it to school without tripping. 

   When the school came into view, I thought they were seriously joking. The parking lot was filled with classic cars, some modern, some piece of junks.

 I don't think anyone used a bus or bikes. It felt like I was replaying Grease in my head. 

  And here I was afraid of tripping on my board. I hopped on my skateboard again, looking for Gretchan. When I saw her, I skated right to her.

  Today she wore a thin light pink cardigan, along with a matching mini skirt and white top. Also, never forget the matching heels.

   "Hey Gretchan!" I greeted her, strapping off my helmet and pads.

She turned around, and she looked horrified.

"WHAT are you doing?" She squeaked.

"Its called skateboarding. It's how I travel." I explained.

"I know that! But don't you have a car or something?!"

"No ..." I said slowly.

"Skateboarding, here. It's for LOSERS!" she whispered.

"Whatever you think..." I whispered back.

She rolled her eyes.

"You can ride with me from now on!" She smiled, happy with me not using my board.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I like skateboarding to school." I told her seriously. Her smiled faltered.

  I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I spun around.

  He was actually very tall, slim, with average muscles. But not like Taylor Launter tall & muscular. His blonde hair was shaven to a buzz cut.  He was holding a giganto skateboard. 

Gretchan stepped up in front of me.

"Sorry Donnie, Riznel's kinda busy with me." She said, a bit off.

"Hey, chill Gretch. I just needed to ask her something." He raised an eyebrow, and she looked flushed.

SHE LIKES DONNIE!

Gretchan backed down, and retreated to the group.

"So what's up?" I asked, dropping my board on the floor, rolling it back and forth with my foot.

"My sister, wants to meet you." He gestured to a small, blonde girl behind him. Huh, didn't see her earlier!

She jumped out from behind Donnie, and pushed him away. She then came back to me and stuck out her hand.

"Hi! I'm [eh-vee-lynn]Evelyn! You're Riznel right?" she chirped.

I nodded slowly, kind of scared of this ball of sunshine.

"Anyways, I saw you skated to this school AND you're hanging out with Gretchan Lopez! That's like wicked!" 

I nodded slowly again. She was kind of freaking me out being so happy and all.

"Who's the real bitch in this school?" I asked, my eyes scanning for the pink bitch of the school around her.

"Oh you mean Romeo's girlfriend?" She asked innocently, yet with a deadly gleam in her eye.

"Wait. If he's such a Romeo, then why does he have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Open-relationship." she responded mutally.