If You're Such A 'Romeo', Wheres Your Tights?

CHAPTER 1

-

    "Thats Aiden, they call him 'Romeo' since he's such a womanizer." Gretchan told me, as her gaze at Aiden lingered.

'Tie Me Down' by New Boys was blasting from the stereos.

He was surrounded by friends, admirirers, girls, and he was enjoying it. I was new here, and I had met Gretchan over the weekend. 

  She was telling me the basics of the groups, as she is in the populars. But she wasn't bitchy, that's exactly why she was in there. 

  Her being gorgeous just added to it, with her brown spiral curls to her neck. And her dimples and light red lips that made her teeth look whiter from the pale color.

  My hair was a much darker brown, and it was usally frizzy or wavy. I was plain. 

  Gretchan was diverting he gaze to another boy now. 

   He was on outside of the crowd, near the dancing and where the snack table was, talking to a random girl who was twirling her ruby hair.

   "Thats Eric over there. Romeo's best friend. He's not as hot as Aiden though. That's why he seconds after Aiden. He's pretty nice, can be a softie." she informed me.

  I nodded, looking around the dark, flashy room. 

    There was a light ball in the middle, where multiple colored lights luminated the dark room. 

  Bodies swayed to the beat, some really getting into the dancing.

  "You don't talk much, do you? Let me change that. ERIC!!!" She hollered his name and he looked up, grinning when he saw her. 

 He excused himself from the girl and strode over to us, smiling with his pearly whites.  

"Hey Gretch, Hey ..?" he left a space for my name.

"Eric! This here is Riznel, Riz, this is Eric!" She squealed.

"Hi Eric." I greeted him.

"Hey Riznel." he grinned.

"Well, I'll let you two hit it off!" Gretchan escaped quickly before I could

call after her. 

   I was slightly bored, and Eric decided to ask the WORST question ever.

"Wanna dance?" he asked, shyly.

Awe, maybe it wasn't the worst.

"I cannot dance, unless you describe it as walking around tripping and stepping on toes." I said sheepishly.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad! Look, they even put Tie Me Down on again." 

I thought about that for a moment, then agreed. Ohh I'm so going to regret this!

***

   Today felt like it would be ... a good one. I got up from my bed, last nights party replaying in my head.

    Dancing with Eric was okay. I only stepped on his foot about two times and he just grinned everytime I did.I should seriously stick to cwalking. 

   After about two more hours with him, Gretchan dropped me off at home. 

    Excited for my first day, I went into my closet to pick out today's outfit.

   I went with a black shirt with neon shutter shades all over them and white skinny jeans. I grabbed my Nike hi-tops, that I usually used for C-walking.

    My wardrobe was pretty small, it mostly consisted of Hot Topic, Zumez, AE, A&F, some Hollister etc. I wasn't really emo styled-neither prep. I just go with what I like.

   Grabbing my clothes, I head to the bathroom. I pulled the curling iron out and plugged it in, letting it heat up. This curling iron takes AGES to heat up-but it's my favorite. After stripping my clothes, I hop in the warm shower, cleaning myself.

    Feeling refreshed after my shower, I dry myself and slip on my clothes. I then start to curl my hair after I had blow dried my hair. It used to be a daily essential to burn myself with something-a small burn I mean.

    But it's stopped since I learned to do things more gently, less clumbsily.    

    After finishing my weird curls, I run my hair through them, till it's evenly jacked up and put away the iron.My hair went  little more than my collar bone, and I enjoyed it that length.

   I skipped breakfast, I'll eat at lunch. Grabbing my skateboard from the closet, I strap on my kneepads and helmet. Making my way out the door, I turn to shut and lock it. And then I was off, to GreenSide High.

-

  Hey peoples:)

Okay so this is my first time writing a story, so writing suggestions accepted(:!

&& Hopefully, this story will get better :D Comment please:) Vote if you like it:) Fan if you want to read more:)

Thank You:D

xx

BlessTheFallen:)