Shiro!Kaneki X Ghoul!Reader

A big splash of blood splashed on a white haired young man's face. His eyes widened as he saw a tall man with snow colored hair holding a quinque, slicing his beloved.

The most precious person in his life was killed in front of him by an investigator.

Droplets of tears started to fall as he stared into her once ghoulish eyes.

Her eyes shifted from ghoulish into normal she whispered something that he couldn't hear before collapsing.

He ran and caught her in his arms. He looked at her and kept repeating her name, hoping she'll be back alive again. But, that hope of his never come.

She's gone from this cruel world.

He glanced up and saw a stoic face of the white haired investigator before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a year since Kaneki lost the most precious person in his life.

Now, he's holding a beautiful bouquet of (Flower), her favorite flowers.

He crouched down to the gravestone and placed the flowers nicely in front of it.

"Hope you like it, (Y/N)-chan," he whispered as tears started to block his vision.

"It's not your fault for born being a ghoul," he traces his fingers on her name on the gravestone and a sad smile escaped his lips.

"I'm sorry that I don't have a chance to say that I love you," now, he began to sob. His forehead resting on her gravestone.

His sobs were getting louder and louder, making him forget about his surroundings.

A white haired investigator stood there, looking at the half ghoul in his insane state.

He sighed and brought up his quinque and plunged it into the half ghoul's heart.

The half ghoul's eyes widen before they are closed for eternity.

"Now, you're with the one you love," the investigator spoke.

The last words of the half ghoul were:

"Thank you, Arima-san."

Then, the half ghoul was gone from this cruel world of his.

A/N: It came up to be an angst.... Hope you don't mind it!!!