My Little Bouncing Secret

Hi, okay so this is something that's been floating around my head for awhile now. I've never gone this far with a guy so please ignore my mistakes. So, yeah...enjoy(: Chapter One will be soon! Promise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

I gasped for air and bit back a moan when Blake planted wet, heavy, opened mouth kisses on my neck. I placed my hands on his chest, and leaned to give more access to more of my skin. Haley, my inner voice rang stops this right now. Your dad is marrying his mom, this isn’t right!

“B-B-Blake,” I stuttered, trying to tear myself away from this tingling pleasure, “we should stop. This isn’t right; our parents are getting married tomorrow.”

Blake stopped kissing my neck, “Haley, does this feel wrong?” he asked, his hot breath fanning out over my now sensitive skin.

“N-No, but our-”

“This isn’t illegal…yet, trust me,” he interrupted me softly, and resumed his attack on my neck. He kiss up my neck, across my jaw, and captured my lips. My lips moved in sync with him without hesitation, and when his tongue touched my bottom lip asking for an entrance, I opened my mouth on instinct. The fight for dominance began as I threaded my hands through his dark hair. He grabbed a handful of my dark, wavy brown hair, and I moaned into his mouth when he gently pulled it. I removed my hands from his hair, and started to unbutton his tuxedo shirt. We broke apart for air, but that didn’t stop me from my current mission.  I slid his shirt down his biceps, and he removed it the rest of the way. His lean, six pack stood out, I licked my lips and dragged a finger down his chest. I traced the lines of his chest, and when I reached his pants, I looped a finger through a belt loop, pulling him closer. I leaned my head into his neck and began to lay opened mouth kisses over the skin. He moaned and leaned his head to give me more access. His fingers, once again, thread their way through my hair and held my face in place. I licked over the skin, tasting his salty sweat. I smirked when I felt his erection poking into my thigh.

“No fair, he breathed out, I removed my head and gave him a questioningly look, “I’m the only one with my shirt off.” His hands attacked my button down blouse and removed it in record time. He stared at me greedily and licked his lips. I felt something stir in the bottom of my stomach.

“Trust me, Ly, nothing bad will happen.” He said, I nodded my head and followed his every move.

Little did I know that he was lying, little did I know that soon I would keep the biggest secret of my life, and little did I know what could happen in the future after one night.

Have you ever been pregnant with your step-brother's baby? No? Let me tell you, it’s one story you won’t want to tell your parents.