Concert night

Lunch with the band was one of the awkwardest things I've done. The band had a lot of inside jokes that I was not a part of and Ronnie stared at me the whole time. Finally the waiter came with our check. I reached into my purse to grab money when suddenly a tattooed hand grabbed mine. I looked up to see the hand connected to none other than Ronnie Radke. "I'll pay for you" he said while smiling. "No no, it's ok I have money" I refused to let him pay for me. "No seriously ill pay for you don't worry" he said. It looked like he wasn't gonna give up so I finally gave in. "Ok fine. Thanks" I said. He smiled.

Later at the show

Ron, Ryan, jacky and derek (I had finally learned all their names) came onstage ready to perform. All the girls in the crowd started screaming, giving me a headache. I had way better things to do with my time than sit at a concert for some band I barely know and be attacked by a bunch of screaming girls. When Ronnie came on the screaming only got louder. I have to admit, he did look kind of sexy. Wait no, I can't say that. This was Ronnie Radke, the mic stand throwing, girlfriend beating, drug addict one. I am not falling for Ronnie Radke. He announced the first song as 'goodbye graceful' and everyone sang along. They were definitely not my favorite band- a little too much screaming if you asked me. It could take some getting used to. Throughout the first song it kinda seemed like Ronnie was looking at me the whole time. Weird. Probably because I'm the photographer and I need to get shots of him. They finished the song and everyone started screaming again. This was definitely not how I wanted to be spending my night the night before finals. "Tomorrow is going to suck" I thought to myself. After the second song was over, you could tell Ronnie was definitely staring at me. Every time he caught me looking, he would smile his big white perfect smile at me. No. I am not falling for Ronnie Radke, this cannot be happening. Throughout the show I felt like I got some good shots. The band performed 12 songs, said their thank you'd and goodnights, then walked off stage. I watched everyone pile out the doors and to the merch table to buy some stuff from the band. I was sitting on the edge of the stage when someone dressed in all black day down next to me. I looked over to see Ronnie Radke staring back at me with his beautiful brown eyes. No. No no no. I cannot be thinking like this. "You like the show?" He asked. "Yeah it was fine. Not really my kind of music" I said. "Well thanks for taking pictures of us tonight... How will I be able to see them?" He asked. "Some will be in my towns paper next week, I can send you a copy" I said. "Sure, here give me your number. You can text me some pictures and ill text you my address. Then next week, you can come by and drop it off and maybe hang out for a bit?" He asked. "Maybe, I can try and find time I guess" I lied. I don't want to be hanging out with him, even though he seemed perfectly nice tonight, I've heard stories about this man.