Uno.

"Oh, fuck baby." Luca groaned. He was turned on, to say the least. His hard on was bulging threw his slacks. Which made this job a lot easier.

"You like that baby?" She purred in his ear, grinding on him and sucking his neck.

She was a demon. Crafted by the devil himself. She was sinister. No remorse whatsoever. Killing was like playing a kiddies game to her.

And Luca, well he was just another one of her victims. A sex addicted bastardo. Who bought and sold woman as he pleased thinking that the world had to bow down to him.

And there's one thing that she couldn't stand. And that was a man who thought women were his slaves and a man who thought he was above them.

And that's why Luca had to pay with his life.

"How about we take this to the room?" Luca suggested smacking her ass in the process.

She smiled as she realized this was her easiest job yet. Men were so easy to manipulate. Just flirt a little, show some cleavage, and bam you got yourself a sucker.

She laughed at her thought. But she agreed with Luca..

He quickly stood up with Katia's legs wrapped around his torso and walked them to the bedroom. He was not wasting no time with the beauty he had in his possession. He wanted her. And what he wanted. He always got. Always.

Except this time.

He set her on the bed and quickly shut the door locking it.

"I have a surprise for youuu." She purred sitting up on the bed taking off her shirt.

"Oh really bella?" Luca smirked as he made his way toward her undressing in the process.

"Mhm." She smiled seductively. " just close your eyes and lay on the bed baby. And let me do all the work."

At first she thought he would deny but he was like them all. Naïve. What did they think, that a small woman couldn't hurt them? If only they knew.

Luca laid on the bed and closed his eyes. A man with such an erotic beauty before him would do the same. But that was his mistake. Which would be a very large price to pay.

Rule number one in this lifestyle. Everyone is the enemy. Even the children. Only people to be trusted is your family. The people made to protect you. And not even them.

Family can turn on family. Any given time.

And rule number two. Don't let your feelings get in the way.

Rule number three. Sex will always be weapon. Use it wisely.

Rule number four. Check for weapons.

Luca felt his arms and legs being tied. Kinky. He liked that. He felt her come up on him and kiss him roughly.

She sat up and grinded on his already erected penis.

"You can open your eyes now baby." She purred. He obeyed, only to find the barrel of his pistol staring at him.

"Big mistake handsome, and here I thought you were smart." She laughed toying with the pistol. "But what could I expect from an Italiano."

"You're making a big mistake, little girl." Luca growled trying to undo the ties.

"Don't bother baby, I'm in expect in knot tying." She winked laughing.

"My men are right outside, one yell and you're dead sweets." He laughed as her face fell. "Didn't think of that doll."

"Actually, doll." She mocked him. "My men are taking care of your men as we speak."

She smirked as she heard the first gunshot.

"Boom." She winked.

"Boom. Boom. Boom." She laughed as she mocked the final shot.

"Poor Luca no ones here to save you. So sad." She pitied him really.

"And here I thought I was going to have some fun." She frowned getting off him and walking to the bathroom. She grabbed her red lipstick and applied it taking her sweet time.

"You think you're gonna walk out alive?!" Luca laughed from the bedroom.

"Oh honey, I don't think so. I know so." She smirked kissing the mirror leaving a red lip stain on it. She wrote three letters before walking out.

Luca was smart. Intelligent really, but he made one mistake. He let his needs get in the way.

"It's really sad that such a handsome man like you is involved in this business." She sighed picking up her shirt and putting it on. She then grabbed her pistol and walked back to Luca.

"Oh and baby? Next time a girl flirts with you. Make sure she isn't the Devils favorite child." She winked laughing kissing his forehead leaving her red lips stain it.

"Fottiti, stupida puttana. You're dead." Luca growled, realizing who she was.

"Ahhh you would like that, wouldn't you. But it's a shame we never got to it. " she smiled wickedly.

Luca started struggling even more with the ties. But like she said. She was good with knots.

"Let me go puttana!" He growled.

"Now now, that's not how you ask for things is it babe?" She shook her head disapprovingly. "Someone's parents didn't teach you any manners."

"Oh and my name isn't puttana. And since you're good as dead now I'll tell you my name." She smiled sitting next to a struggling Luca.

She ran her hand across his sculpted chest and leaned in. "I'm Red."

She pulled away and point the pistol a final time at Luca. "But I'm also known as Katia, doll." She purred.

"You're dead Red." Luca growled at her.

"No baby. You're dead. " she corrected him pulling the trigger.

With that she walked out the room and put her red bottom heels on and walked out.

First chapter! Comment what you guys think so far?! Don't be a ghost reader hit that like button!