Cinco.

One gun shot was fired.

Luciano immediately pulled his gun out as he heard the shot. Katia's pistol was on the ground.

The mafia was at war. Italians. Spaniards. No way in hell would someone walk out unscratched.

Rodrigo and Mateo immediately tried grabbing Katia, away from the crossfire. Gustavo had gone mad. He pulled his gun out and began shooting at Bianchi.

5 Italians and 2 Spaniards laid dead. Angelique and the girls were immediately escorted out by the guards, but no one could get Katia.

Katia looked dead. Smeared make up. She was not leaving without the head of a Bianchi. She went after him.

"Katia get your ass out of here!" Mateo shouted as he tried making his way toward his twin sister.

"Katia listen to Mateo. NOW!" Rodrigo shouted as he shot two Italian men.

The chaos was unbelievable. The British wanted nothing to do with this and they had tried their best to leave. The Russians, well they had a little war with the Italians and Spaniards.

Enrique had tried getting to his niece but was attacked from behind.

Bianchi laughed as he felt the Santilli beauty approach him. "Cara Mia, who knew you'd be my enemy."

"I'm not leaving without your head, you stupid piece of shit." Katia growled out as she pulled her knife out.

"Then you're not leaving at all." Luciano smirked, turning around to see Katia mere inches from him.

"You killed my mother, hijo'e puta!" She yelled.

"I did, didn't i?" Bianchi smirked. "But I also fucked you."

"I fucked you so hard, you still can't believe you let yourself get touched in that manner. I bet you still got all that cum in your tight little pussy. It's pulsing, wanting more." He whispered mockingly as she shook in anger.

"I'm glad my father killed your sister. I'm glad he tortured the hell out of her. I'm glad she suffered. She cried out your name. " She replied rather calmly.

"SEI UNA STRONZA!" Bianchi snapped trying to move forward.

"You want me ?!" She smiled tauntingly "ven y consigueme bastardo."

With that said, Katia turned on her heels and ran to the elevator.

Nico tried shooting her but Luciano stopped him.

"Don't. This is my game. Cover me." He ordered going after Katia. "Questa cagna é mia."

Mateo saw his sister practically fly out of the ballroom and he only wished she was heading to the SUVs. But he knew that wasn't her plan.

Katia rushed up the stairs as she knew the elevator would not be there on time. She immediately pulled her heels off as she remembered one of her mothers sayings. "A classy woman always wins but you have to know when to be classy and when to let your demon out."

She knew Bianchi was behind her. She ran out to the nearest exit and saw two men leave the elevator. She quickly went right before it closed.  As the door closed she saw Luciano staring at her.

She pressed the 4th floor button and waited. The longest 20 seconds of her life.

As the elevator doors opened, she ran to the suite she had just been in. She quickly held the knife to her leg and cut.