The Tree

I am a tree.

On earth I stand tall and strong.
Plants, animals, people. They look up to me.
For my existence was life to them.

Lovers took shelter under my beautiful leaves on the bench and there,they hold hands.

Birds make their nests on my strong branches and there, they lived as a family.

Bestfriends climb on my huge trunk, until they reach my branches and there, together they eat my tasty fruit.

Families sit on their big picnic cloth under the shade of my leaves with delicious foods in their basket and there... they laugh together.

And I was a tree.
A lonely tree.

I didn't want to see what's under me, so I looked up, to you my love.

To me, you were the clouds. You float there up so... so high. You marvelous thing.

To some, I am life. But to me you are.

And I can only be envious of the sky, the mountains, the eagle, the sun, and the moon.

For I'm only the tree that looks up to you.

I'm envious of the sky. Why do you look so nice together?

I'm envious of the mountains for he's the highest peak on earth and could easily reach out to you when you're down.

I'm envious of the eagle, who's so free to fly around you.

I'm envious of the sun, for whenever it sets or rises, with you it melts, mixing your colors and for a minute or two, the both of you became the most beautiful thing on earth, almost like a painting.

I'm envious of the moon when you cloud around it, making it the most romantic thing that couples kiss beneath you.

Sometimes, when you're sad, the world becomes cold and dark.

Earth depends on you, if you're happy, then it's warm and when you're in gloom children rejoice...

Even  in gloom, you pour life on earth. On me.

Your rain are the definition of romance.

Children dance and cheers. Some are playing their board games and some are reading a book. But most are in bed cuddling with their destined partners.

While you are sad.

Beings are in love with your worth and romance.

And I am in love with you.

Not only with the water that you shower on me which I can't live without.

Not only with your beauty that never fails to lift up my mood.

Nor your romance.

I just love those things but I'm especially in love with you.

Or perhaps I just love everything about you that I love you.

Or whatever.

And I, am a tree that shelters the happiest people, and a tree that was made a home to birds.

A tree that couldn't live without the sunshine and your rain.

And lonely tree with no confidence to speak, while you, my love were the most expressive and purest clouds distanced from me.