Fuku (Part 7)

(For the song I put I just like it and subscribe to the singer there great)

Jordan pov
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?? I Shouted to Rachel. ITS A ENT! Yelled Rachel.RUNNNNN?!?!??? I yelled. Why? Said Rachel calmly. WHY ARE YOU SO CALM!I yelled. It's an Ent. Said Rachel. I KNOW!I exclaimed. *sigh*Why are you so stupid? She said disappointed. Let's go over here. Said Rachel. Then we left without harm.

Rachel pov
HEY JORDAN I FOUND SOME CLOTHES! I yelled. Nice. She replied. Hey do you want to see Hiroshi in a maid outfit? I said while giggling. No?!?!? She yelled. I know you want to see it, I see it in your eyes, like when Hiroshi woke you up you up you had a little emotion. I said. I DID NOT GEEZ RACHEL!!! Jordan exclaimed. She is such a child. I thought. Uhh huh sure Jordan. I said sarcastically. Let's get some of this on I'll where the flannel and jeans, you get the hoodie and pants, Quinn gets a skirt with a tank top, and last but not least Hiroshi gets the maid outfit. I explained. We put on the clothes and went to look for the others. Hey Rachel can I ask you something? Asked Jordan. Sure what is it? I said. What were you taking about in the meeting? Jordan asked. Oh it has something to do with a arranged marriage. I said. Who was getting married? Jordan asked. It will most likely be me and Hiroshi. I said sadly. WHAT??!?!? Jordan exclaimed. YOU THINK IM HAPPY,*I started crying* I DONT LOVE HIROSHI... I WOULD RATHER DIE. I shouted so much it echoed every where. *Quinn and Hiroshi were able to find us.* What's all the ruckus about? Asked Hiroshi.
Nothing. We both said creepily. GET HIM! We both yelled . QUINN HELP ME PLEASE. I DONT WANA KNOW WUT THEY WILL DO! Screeched Hiroshi. YES WE GOT HIM! We both yelled. WHY ME GOD DAMMIT! He yelled. Hiroshi pull your underwear up. I said ashamed. LETS GET IT ON HIM NOW! Jordan said. * five minutes later* Huh, we finally got it on him. I said exhausted. I HATE YOU BOTH! Hiroshi said angrily. You look cute. I said taunting him. STOP THAT! He said while scooting to a corner.Oh Hiroshi these are for you. We said while I gave him some panties. Quinn started laughing so much she cried.W- why did you give me this? He said ashamed. To complete the outfit. Jordan said. Or do you want us to put it on you? We said creepily. Ok I'll do it just look away. Hiroshi said.

Five minutes later.

Hiroshi pov
( After I put on the panties I went to join the others.) Hey do you want to play truth or dare? I asked. Sure Hiroshi. Said Rachel and Jordan Quinn just sat there. So who's going first? Asked Rachel. How about you? I said. Sure. She answered. Ok ask me. Said Rachel. Truth or dare? We asked. Hmm truth. She answered. Ok who do you like? We asked. Then there's was a noise it was coming from the bathroom it sounded deadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just love the sweet sent of cliff hangers I will finish this next time bye and sorry for the delay