Miai kekkon ( part 11 )

Hiroshi pov
After I woke up all I saw was Rachel crying, Takehiko looking down, and Jordan just sitting there. Hiroshi thought to himself. Then the mystery man said * you have completed the first puzzle now you will switch places. * Then out of nowhere Takehiko came in the little box and Quinn went towards Rachel.

Mystery Man
* The next puzzle will be... The test of fate.. Try to guess the fate of the goddesses.
You will start now.
Hiroshi pov
Then all of a sudden Rachel and Quinn went to figure out the puzzle.
Quinn pov
After the mystery man finished talking me and Rachel got teleported to solve the puzzle.
When we got to the puzzle I was extremely confused because we had to write about! WHY WAS IT CALLED A FUCKING PUZZLE IF WE HAD TO WRITE ABOUT IT. Quinn thought. When  I looked over at Rachel I saw her writing her life out then she said done. Ehh!?!? I screamed. How the hell was she done. I thought. I had only written down " I think "
Rachel pov
When the mystery man said it was a puzzle I was confused when it came out like WHY THE FUCK DID WE HAVE TO WRITE but I was good at writing so it was easy to finish. Rachel thought. After I screamed "Done" Quinn was looking at me confused then I looked over at her paper and I understood, but I was suddenly teleported back into the box and I couldn't helped her. Rachel thought.
Then all of a sudden... the mystery mans voice modifier stoped and his voice showed or her voice.
WAIT I KNOW WHO SHE IS!! I screamed. THEN TELL US!! Screamed the others. Well she's got a weird name too her names Martha. Said Rachel. Um Rachel. Said Jordan. Ya. Said Rachel. How the fuck do you know her? Said Jordan. She stalks me and Takehiko at times. Said Rachel but by the time we finished talking Quinn had finished writing.
Mystery man?
Now that you finished the second puzzle the third puzzle is Jordans choice. Then Jordan got teleported and then the mystery man said " Take your life and one other or two others only four can survive." You have ten minutes to decide.
Jordan pov
After the mystery man ( yes I still believe it's a man ) said that I was thinking about it I couldn't kill Quinn's father or myself so I was ready to decide. Thought Jordan. Hey mystery man I'm ready. I said. So who will it be? Asked the mystery man. Then I said " Sorry mom , sorry Rachel I'll kill Yoshio and Tadao." Then I heard Rachel scream.
* After they escaped *
Rachel pov
I c- can't believe they're DEAD!! I yelled at Takehiko. It's going to be okay. Takehiko said to me. B- but then I need to take rule of the kingdom and I'll need to marry. I said tensely. Y- you will? Takehiko said to me. I don't want to marry someone other than you Takehiko! oops I didn't mean to say that. I started blushing so much. It- it's okay Rachel. Said Takehiko. C- can you kiss me once before I get married to someone else? I asked. U- um. He said before he ran out. Huh oh well time for me to get married to this noble men's son, his name is Daiki. Rachel thought to herself. I got wonder how Jordan's doing she's not going to marry if what I heard is true ( she heard of the royalty dies the daughter does not have to marry ) lucky her. Huh I guess my hair grew, wow it does grow fast better braid it. I said out loud.

( How Rachel looks now do you like it? Tell me ) * five minutes later * * knock knock knock *Daiki povIt's time for me to marry her am I ready? Daiki thought to himself

* five minutes later *
* knock knock knock *
Daiki pov
It's time for me to marry her am I ready? Daiki thought to himself. OF COUSE I AM! I thought to myself. Then she open the door her hair must have grown because I heard it was extremely short and that she had I demon friend and that he was male! Ha what a joke. I thought.

Rachel pov
When I opened the doors he was just standing there staring at me was this really the man I was going to marry? I thought. So do you want to come in? I asked with a smile. Sure! He replied. So what do you do for a living? He asked me. Well I'm a warrior, what about you? I asked. Oh I make weapons. He said gloating. I- I can't marry this man I don't love him! I thought. Well look at the time I think you should go home. I said. No it's okay I can stay here as long you want. Daiki said. Oh that's great. I said sarcastically. I'm sorry but I'm not feeling well so it would be great if you left. I said. Oh okay sure I'll be back tomorrow! Daiki said. *Then Daiki left*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohh vat vill happen next ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hue hue tell meh if chu like dis