Chapter 4: My First Bully in Second Grade

Second grade was a big blur for me. I wish I could enjoyed it, I wish I could enjoy life but its a constant struggle for me. I honestly don't even remember how it started. However, here is the story of my second grade bully. Again I don't remember how it all started but I remember being in second grade and the girl (the pic above... We will refer to her as the bully) ... The bully became "buddy buddy" with my best friend and turned her against me. Every day it got worse. I remember mom locking me in her room until I told her what happened, and every time she would get it out of me I would always end up in tears. This happened several times. I was even called up to the teachers desk multiple times. Guys, this was living hell for me. Not only was I being bullied I always felt like I was in trouble. I hate feeling like I'm in trouble. Every time I do it kills me a little.... Yes I'm a goodie, goodie... Get over it. Anyway... A few weeks later we were in lunch and I sat right across from her (this was when we couldn't pick where we wanted to sit) and she somehow knew I had a crush on the same kid I liked in kindergarten. So she grabs two banana peals and one of them is me, and one is my crush, and she says, "(her talking as me:) Crush, I like you because your skinny. (Her taking as him:) Well, I don't like you because your too fat." Then rips the peals apart and laughs. The following week we had PE and by this point all of the teachers knew about me and my bully. So my bully comes up to me and asks to be my partner for the exercise activity we had to do with pool noodles. So I'm thinking okay, this is a step forward.... She wants to try being friends.  However, when I wasn't looking, she hits me with the noodle.  Finally having enough I told the PE teacher. Then she said, "I'm not dealing with this anymore! You two down to the office now." Long story short we went down and I went where I never thought I would be.... The principals office. Long story short we went for a month in the office, telling our sides. Hearing my story more than once because they thought I was lying. Every day I ended up in tears. Finally they resolved the bulling problem and I got my friend back. This is just only a taste of the hell I went through.