Chapter 2: Kindergarden

Ah kindergarden, where all little girls problems begin. As all of my teachers have told me, I was a good student. However, just as every other kid I would get in trouble for stupid little things like talking when I wasn't suppose to. I specifically remember this one time when I was on the carpet we had to sit on to learn about whatever we had to learn that day and we weren't allowed to talk when the lesson started. Well... I was talking to a friend before it started and the teacher called me out and told me to sit at the table. I thought I was in trouble, but I did what I was told and went back to that table and cried. Turns out I had pink eye and they just didn't want me to get the other kids sick.  

Then another time I was again, talking when I wasn't suppose to and I had to move a clip on this caterpillar thing we had and each time you moved down the circles the more trouble you got into at home. Luckily I've never gotta pass the light green mark. That really explains why I'm so shy now, but that is the least of my worries. One day both teachers stepped out and we were all sitting on the carpet and talking among ourselves. One of my class mates found out that I had a crush on this boy. Then all the kids started pointing at me and him and teasing us. I felt so bad. Not only were they making fun of me, they were making fun of him too. I felt responsible and just so terrible. That was the first time I experienced teasing.