Chapter 9: Shipping Contest

(Your POV)
I just woke up and realised the shipping contest.....Oh no. I showered and quickly put on my clothes. I quickly eat cereal and went to school as fast as I can.

As I saw the school, I think they have gone crazy. Their were flyers that say their ships and everything! I need to find Aaron.

"Aaron! I need your help." I said running to Aaron. " People have been shipping me."

"Plus...They ship you with this jerk." Aaron said pointing to a flyer that looks like me and Danny holding hands

I got mad until my hair is fiery red.
"Woah. Woah. Calm down sis." Aaron calmed me

"Thanks..." I said. My hair slowly changes from red to black.

"Now...Where is Kawaii~Chan? I swear when I see her I will-" When I was supposed to say "kill her" The annoucement came up and said " All students come to the Auditorium to begin the shipping contest!" It sounded like Kawaii~Chan...

Me and Aaron got to the Auditorium. I got the seat on the middle which totally kills me. Then it began.

Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau came up and it started. "Now the boys will come out." Aphmau said. All of them came out

"Now...Where is Y/N?" Others said

A light shine on me which means they found me...Great

I came up stage and I blushed from embarrassment.

"Now All of the boys...Will sing a song for Y/N." Aphmau said

Laurance sang Stereo Heart.
"Boring"
Dante sang Belong With Me Male Version
"Pfft..."
Garroth sang Scream
"Co- No..."
Vylad sang Breaking Free
"Cute"
Zane sang Lay My Love On You
"....."
Danny sang As Long As You Love Me
"Grrrr"
Austin sang Skelly Heart
"Awesome"

"That waa cute! Kawaii~Chan gonna ship you with all! Ahem! Next is Y/N turn. She needs to sing a line for one of them.

"My pleasure..." I said
I came to Danny and sang Bye Bye Bye...
"I wanna see you out that door baby, Bye Bye Bye"

Well he was eliminated. Still got more...Oh geesh.

(Laurance's POV)
When I saw Y/N went to Yhat Danny. I thought she liked him but no. He walked away. I think I heard the song. "I wanna see you out that door baby, Bye Bye Bye..."

(Garroth's POV)
When I saw that Danny came out I was so relived.

(Aphmau's POV)
Now its the time to announce the best ship....

(Your POV)
That sore my throuth.... But now I really need to get put of here. I know!

I will shapeshift into a different person. But who.... "Michi...psst." I whispered

"What!" She shouted . I pushes her one stage and shapeshift her as me and me as her.

This is gonna be great now beautiful.

"And the winner is Garroth and Y/N!" Aphmau shouted...Some screamed for joy some dont.

Now for the best part....I shapeshift Michi back and myself
Back.

When I am on stage, Michi already kissed Garroth. When Garroth opened his eyes its Michi. Greatest prank ever #1.

The other guys laughed and I burst into laughter too.

I cant handle it! When they announce the winner all the people got out.

Which leaves me getting owed by Michi. I kissed Garroth on the cheek to make sure his ok.

The guys glared daggers at him except Austin which was smirking and laughing.

Best memory ever!