Jc Caylen

I am so grouchy for school this morning. There was a new guy coming to Zetro High. Last time a new kid came they made fun of me.

I'm Rhiannon, but everybody calls me Rhi. I don't consider myself 'popular' I'm more like the girl that nobody notices or ignores.

I got up and turned my straightener on. I usually go all natural, but when new people come, I like to get a little dressy. It gives a good impression off of me.

I get my mascara, eyeliner, and foundation. My acne is acting up again, and it's starting to make my face look bad.

I take the liquid eyeliner and stride it across my eyelid and I make a little wing at the corner of my eye. I apply little mascara, and cover my face with a little foundation. I straighten my long blonde hair.

I grab my light washed high waisted shorts a white tank top that says obey.

I actually look decent today.

I grab my car keys and head out the door.

I was hoping for traffic, but instead I get none. So, I get to school early, great.

My only friend I have at Zetro is Shelly and she isn't really considered a friend.

When I walk in the gym it's filled with people, the usual. I finally find Shelly and go her way.

"You're outfit is prefect!" a brunette girl said.

"You look really pretty!" I keep getting compliments. I didn't think they knew I existed.

"Getting a lot of compliments gorgeous!" Shelly smiles widely.

"Yeah, I guess.."

"I heard the new guy was really hot."

"Well we will have to find out." I smirk.

I got to my first period which is English. I hate this class. Everybody always calls me teachers pet and makes fun of how I always answers.

I take the corner seat in the front row.

A boy with a unfamiliar face walks in. He has a great style in clothing.

I gazed into his brown eyes. I think he is the definition of perfect.

He looks at me and walks my way or at least I think..

He gives me a friendly smile and walks past me.

My heart was racing, and now it feels like somebody has ripped out my heart and tore it to pieces. I was stupid to think he was actually going to talk to me.

English was a bust. I answered about every question, and the teacher mostly lectured.

I was the second to last person to exit. Right when I was about to walk out of the classroom, somebody grabbed my arm, it was the new guy.

"I'm Justin, but I like to be called Jc." he smiles with his perfect teeth.

"H-Hi." I stutter, I probably sound like a idiot.

"I'm new here and I get lost, do you mind if you could show me around?"

Is this a joke? He wants me to show him around... me!

"Uhm sure.. Can I see your schedule?" he hands me the blue sheet and we I lead him to his second class.

"Here we are. There's a shortcut I could show you later.. if you don't care."

"Yeah that would be nice. I didn't get your name." he smiles

"Oh yeah, sorry uhm, I'm Rhiannon, but I liked to be called Rhi."

"Well hello Rhi, thanks for showing me around madam." He takes a bow and waves goodbye, and I do the same.

He was certainly the first of boys that has talked to me in a while. I shouldn't brag though. Once he finds out that I am a nobody he will be done with me.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

That was the school bell. Nobody has said a word to me and I'm having a great feeling.

I can't wait to get home and dive into a good book.

I started walking to my car until I run into Jc.

"Sorry." Is all I could get out.

"It's fine. Thanks for showing me around. I still need to be showed that shortcut." he smiles.

"Oh yeah, is now a good time?"

"I have nothing else to do, and I honestly don't wanna go home."

"To the shortcut we go!" I cheer.

We soon get through the middle of it.

"How'd you even find this?" he chuckles

"I'm a nerd and have no life." he chuckles but in reality I was being serious.

We soon get to the end and he thanks me.

"I'm so tired, I shod get going." he says.

"Yeah same, since we have English together maybe we should study sometime?" I ask with hope.

"Maybe. Don't get your hopes up pretty girl." he says and kisses me cheek and gets in his car and drives off, leaving me alone in the parking lot confused.

"What just happened?.." I whisper to myself