Chapter 4

Ring! ring! Ring!

I am so excited for school. What are me and Jc? Are we something? I think he likes me and I definitely like him.

I do my make up like always and put on skinny jeans and a white tank top, put some fake glasses on, and put my hair in a bun.

I grab my keys and walk out the door.

On my way to school I noticed something.. I haven't talked to mom in forever. I'll try and change that.

I get to school early to find Shelly on Jc's lap. I feel like crying, but I don't and keep walking to them.. I'm confused once again.

"Hey Rhi!" Shelly smiles widely. What kind of friend is she? she's still on his lap.

"Hey.."

"Jc and I were just talking." Shelly laughs and he laughs along with her.

Next thing you know his arms wrap around her waist. What.

Does he not remember last night? He has probably fount out that I was a nobody..

"Rhi, you okay?" I guess I was thinking to long.

"I gotta go. Bye." I literally speed walk to the bathroom.

I can all ready feel the hot tears stream down my face. Why did I even think he could like me? I'm just a nobody.

I can't hold back the tears anymore. I let them fall why I sob.

The tardy bell rings and I head to my locker. I'm honestly not looking forward to first period. I do not want to face Jc.

I get my books anyway and begin to walk to class. Before entering I hear Shelly laugh. I turn to find her at Jc's locker. That bitch.

I hide behind the end of the lockers.

"Maybe we can go to your place after school?" What a slut. She always goes for every guy I like.

"Uh yeah, I would like that." I can tell he was smiling.

I walk away because I can't listen to these pathetic people anymore.

I take a seat in the front row as always.

"Hey!" Jc smiles big.

I ignore him once again and listen to the teacher speak.

"What did I do?" Is he serious? What did he do? Put his hands around my best friends waist and tell her she could come over to his place, where he wanted to get in my pants.

Maybe that's what he does to all girls. Well thanks, I get the message.

He kept questioning me, but I ignored. I don't even want to deal with him. I'm done, I knew it would be a disaster.

Class is finally over and I take no time to get out of there. I go to my locker to get my phone. I am about to go home.

I feel somebody grab my arm and turn around to Jc.

"Please tell me what I did." He begs.

"You've made it clear. I understand." I get my book bag and put it on my shoulder.

"Rhi, Rhiannon, please tell me."

"Do me one thing. Stay out of my life and don't call my Rhiannon. Go back to your place with Shelly, okay?"

He stands there speechless. He really does like her

"Meanwhile I have better things to do. Goodbye and please don't speak to me."

"I don't like Shelly."

"Oh really?" I laugh.

"I re-"

"Save it. I don't want part of you anymore. Bye." I walk away with him just standing there watching me leave.

I get in my car and sob. I don't know what I am feeling, but this does not feel good.

Jc's P.o.V

Ring!

The school bell has rung and it's time to go home... with Shelly. I can't stop thinking about Rhi.

"Save it. I don't want part of you anymore. Bye." Plays through my head. What did I do.

Shelly comes to me smiling. "Lets go!"

We get in the car and drive to my house. I am not looking forward to this.

I unlock the door and go to sit in the living room. I can't stop thing about Rhi.

"Sooooooo. What do you wanna do?" she winks.

"Something." I snap.

"Where is the Jc that was in the gym? I need my energetic guy." She scoots to where she is sitting on my lap.

She runs her fingers through my hair and soon her lips are on mine.

Rhi's P.o.V

I wonder what there doing. Maybe making out on his couch. Maybe already in her panties.

I cry more.

Today can't get worse.

I just need somebody. I feel so alone.

From: Unkown

Hey

Who is this??

From: Unkown

Jc, I don't want her to be here. I don't want you hurt either. Whatever you heard was all misunderstanding. I like you, not Shelly. I want you. I don't want her. Please don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to cause so much pain for you. I will tell you more tomorrow? Please do me a favor, so I can live life, and don't be mad. Jc xx

I feel awful for what I said but it's the truth. I don't want him in my life if this is what it is going to feel like.

I just want some rest.

RING! RING!

my alarm is louder than usual. When I wake up there is Starbucks and my outfit is picked out. The outfit is light washed Hollister jeans with a pink dressy top. I put that on and got my coffee.

I thanked my mom while rushing down stairs.

I hugged her goodbye and left in a quicky.

I don't feel like coming to school, but I missed yesterday.

I walk straight to my locker. I open it up to find a note.

Back of Jc or he'll get hurt instead of you.

....