I was Replaced

This is the most painful part of being in a relationship. Being replaced.

I don't where I lack for his love. 

I did so much effort to have time with him but it was never enough for him.

We have this problem in our Family were my Father died. 

I always say sorry to him because I don't have much time to pay for his attention.

But my mother needs me, I need to do so much work at school and in our home. I have to maintain my good grades. So I can help my mom in the future. I have to look after my younger siblings and do household chores.

I explained everything to you what situation I am right now.

You said 'It;s okay I understand' but you never were.

Every time we have this fight, you always told me " You never have this time were you can show me your love." "You never found a way to have time for me." "You never ever think of what I feel right know" "You always pour your time on school works"

I know 

Really

I'm sorry

I am very Sorry

But did you ever understand me? Did you ever know what I feel?

In the end

You left and replaced me

Maybe you found the attention and time which I cannot give you.

Maybe you had enough already

Maybe you are tired of this

All I wanted was to say Sorry

I was not enough for you

I am sorry for everything what I did

And when time comes, where I have to move on, please don't ever comeback.

 I wish you can read this.