Chapter 4: Meet Ups

"Spencer, where are you I've been waiting here for 2 hours. Annabelle might come looking for me. Call me back as soon as you get this, bye." Nathan hung up the phone confused "Where could he be? He told me to meet him here at the corner where we met. This doesn't make sense." None of it made sense. The affair. His depression. Living. Nathan was so confused; both sexually and mentally. "If I would have killed myself. Then no one would have to go through this. Annabelle wouldn't have to be sad if she finds out. Spencer would have to worry about her finding out. He would probably have found a better boyfriend or maybe even a girlfriend."

Nathan's phone was ringing. "Hello?" "Nathan I called your office to see if you wanted to go grab lunch and they said you haven't been at work for the last two weeks! What is going on with you?" Nathan surprised by the response from Annabelle. "Babe I'm on my way home I'll be there in a few minutes." Nathan didn't know what to tell Annabelle. He was still wondering if he should tell her the truth, or if he should keep his secret.

Nathan got home just as he said he would but right as he walked through the door he was surprised to see Annabelle standing in front of the door.

"I'm sorry." Nathan said quietly.

"Sorry isn't good enough. Your 'co-worker'  called me."

"What did he say?"  Nathan asked with worry in his voice.

"Nothing important accept where you were today. Tell me about Spencer."

LuQtW