BONUS: Costume School Dance: Act 8: Willow's Point Of View

Willow's POV:

I watched as Cale and Karen left the crowd, and walked towards the hill next to the parkinglot. I noticed three other figures follow them that way.

Most likely just someone who also wants to see the firework from there too?

"Willow." I turn around to see Caleb, he was wearing a plain black kimono and a white Hanari. He had a yellow Obi-band and he had a toy katana too.
"Caleb!" I smiled and nervously held onto my kimono sleeve. "I've been wanting to speak to you!"
"Ah, I see; I've been wanting to speak to you too." He said his dark eyes shimmered just slightly in the firework's light.
"Ah, well, it's more of a confession..." I lowered my voice just slightly.
"I-I see; well why don't we go somewhere we can talk then?" He seemed nervous, it was the way he spoke. I grinned, but deep inside I was so scared, so insecure.

Come on Willow! You have to keep it together, just make it clear!

I followed Caleb towards the space between the gym and the main school building. Caleb sat down leaning against the gym wall, I sat down next to him.
"So?" He asked, with a slight quiver in his voice.
"I um..." I started, but the words wouldn't leave my mouth. I just sat there, with my mouth open, looking so pathetic and dump.
"Should we say it at the same time?" He asked and looked at me with his dark eyes.
"Yeah, let's." I answered with a quivering voice. Caleb looked away for a brief moment.
"One, two, three, Now."
I took a deep breath,
"I like you!"
"I have feelings for you!"
The silence fell over us both, and I felt all air leave my lungs as I stared into Caleb's dark eyes. They were filled with wonder, but then changed to happiness. I felt his arms lock around me and pull me in. I felt my soul being pulled up to the seventh cloud, and then came crashing down. I felt my heart break and heal a thousands time over. I felt pain, then happiness, then nothing at all, then sad, and then happy again. I couldn't find a true or real feeling, I could just wrap my arms around Caleb, and just sit there staring up at the lights that would forever fill my mind and soul. I'd always remember these enchanting lights... Forever...