A book full of quotes relating to depression & anxiety.

Now, I'm not a professional or anything, but if you just need someone to talk to, I'll always be here for you:)

This book was created to show people that they aren't alone. I don't want anyone to feel that they are lonely and that no one cares. Because I care. And surely everyone else who's going through what you're going through does too. I want to help create a community of mental health survivors. You will survive! :) I believe that everyone can overcome the darkness of depression and anxiety. I believe that you can change the world with your spirit. Your heart. Your strength.

Your spirit will help to show others that they aren't alone. Your heart will help to show others that they aren't lonely and do have someone there for them. Your strength will help to show others that we care.

Please don't self harm. It's gunna be tough, but you can do it! If you don't believe in yourself, I'll believe in you instead:)

Please vote and share, and make sure to add this book to your library. Follow me if you'd like to. I'll return the favour sometimes.

Most people on Wattpad forget to vote. Please put into consideration that I see all of the views and comments; lots of views, little amount of votes. Also, I'm open to any feedback, bad or good! I won't get offended easily, but if I do I won't show it unless required. Either post it on my board, on PM me! I'll be sure to reply.

{lower cases and grammatical errors are purely intentional and are for stylistic purposes}

for all of the

mental health survivors