Chapter One

Catherine Akiyama

I left the house. I left the mansion, leaving all my rich family, rich life.
But not alone.

I left with Hiroshi Kurosaka, my personal butler that always be by my side.

The reason my dad dumped me? It was because I signed up for my new school secretly. I told him that Kurosaka already set everything and I'll go to the best private school in town. But the truth is, I signed my self on "Tokyo Music and Art School".

He always wanted me to continue his path, continue all the things that he had started, The Akiyama Group. But me? Well, I was a rebel, I want to be an artist, and nothing could stand in front of me and not be crushed.

After everything happened, I live in a flat. 2 beds, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen. I worked for a caffe as their band. Everyday, after school. While Kurosaka? He got his full-time job. Our salary was enough for both of us, even we could save a little bit.

He was like my new father, new brother, and he was my everything. I couldn't imagine if Kurosaka didn't leave with me, what would I become?

I didn't know why did he leave with me, one day, I asked him, and his answer?

"When you were a new born child, I saw you, and you were so cute, so small and fragile. Since the day, I promise your mother to be with you, to keeping you safe, make sure you are okay".

I was really touched when I heard him. I hug him right away.

My life used to be a good life thought. I was a spoiled kid that always get what I want. While now, I have to saving to buy things. I didn't even can go to the disneyland anymore.

This was a 180° living. But I loved it so much. I felt like I finally alive. There was no burdensome anymore. Yes, there was a lot of hardwork, but I was happy. I was happy to be tired of working, I was happy to saving my money, I was happy to no longer eating fancy foods, happy.

I was no longer steping out my foot from fancy Limo, not wearing a pricey shoes for P. E., no longer having fancy treatments for my hair and my body. But I was just.. enjoy everything.

Well, I used to be a kid that so annoying. Even if someone call me ugly, they could be in the principal's room. I laughed at myself, how annoying I was. I didn't have any friend, pathetic, right?

And I was so happy that I was about to start a new beginning. High school that would surround me with everything that I love. I've seen the school already, there was a music room with a grand piano, concert hall, dance class, art class, painting gallery, theater and opera hall, just everything that I love.

I was excited to be in the school, I would love to making friends, doing things that I love everyday. And I've heard that my school already produced a good and talented artists, and there was a big chance to be contracted even if you haven't graduate yet. This fact made me even happier.

Well, with the whole facilities that they provide, the school bill wasn't cheap anyway. I was trying to send them scholarship proposal and explain them what have just happened to me. They denied it. They said I have to proove my self that I was worth to be in their scholarship program.

So I decided myself to practice a lot. I was planning to join the next regional event. And I was very excited. I have to get the place.

And with everything that I have do, paying bills, saving, be humble to others, no longer have my family protection.

I am happy.

I am Catherine Akiyama, and I will be a future well-known artist.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/N: well, that's the first chapter. What do you think about it?
When will YamaKen shows up? Next few chapters! 😂

Please kindly, vote, share, and comment!
Thankyou!