Chapter Two

Catherine Akiyama

"The Music Room Girl", well that was a nickname for me. I was in the second grade when I got the nickname. People calling me "Music Room Girl" because.. I was just.. be there. You would always find me there if I didn't have any classes. Or if I'm starving.

Anyway, I was joining the music class- obviously, dance class, and acting class. I love all of them. Dance class made my body stay fit also. Like what I said, I was doing things that I love.

"The hall is so damn noisy," I mumbled. I finally stepped outnof the music room not because I was starving, neither because I have another class. Just because the hall was so noisy.

People were looking at the bulletin board. I was curious also. I tried to find my friend, my bestfriend, her name is Sayaka Hiroko.

I spotted her in the crowd, "Sayaka!" I called her.

She didn't respond me. Not even showed any reaction.

"Sayaka Hiroko!" I shouted louder.

No respond.

Oh I hate you, babe.

"SAYAKA HIROKO!" I shouted. A lot of people were looking at me, I was shouting so loud. They were whispering each other, of course, all of them know me, even the seniors.

But I didn't care, though. As long as Sayaka responded me.

She walked towards me, "What is it Catherine-chan~!" She said with a playfull tone. "You were so loud".

"Yes, I have to be that loud, is these dumplings not working or what?" I pinched Sayaka's ears.

"Ow! That's hurt!" She pouted. "What made you so curious that you stepped out of your sacres room?" She chukled.

"What's on the board? The hall is noisy".

"Oh! You have to see the poster!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bulletin board.

Recruiting trainees?

All over Tokyo.. by a well known company, Stardust Production.

Recruiting future actresses/actors and super models.

I don't know, this audition is not my main field..

But, why do I feel so excited?

My heart was pounding so fast. I get excited immediately. I knew that this audition is not my main talents, but hey! I am their second best actress.

How if I join this audition?

My lips arched, I was so excited and happy.

"How, Catherine?" Said Sayaka. "You want it, don't you?"

I turned to her, "Yes, Sayaka," I can't help for not smiling. The I thought about the modelling, "I can't be a model".

"You have a future super model standing right beside you!" She posed.

Yes, Sayaka was such a body goals for a Japanese girl. 173cm in height, with a proportional body with perfect curves all over her body. Beautiful cute face that framed with short and thick bob hair.

Well me? Did I mention that I'm a American-Japanese mixed race? Well that fact explained my name, right?
175cm height, blonde haired, I was more into skinny rather than proportional, I didn't have those curves also. Maybe a thigh gap and hour glass body, yes, added with popped out bones. But not with that lit ass and boobs like Sayaka's. I was so skinny, and flat.

"You sure you want to train me? I meant, yes acting need some pose that sometimes difficult, but modelling is completely different, acting required natural moves while modelling? Oh, God," I rolled my eyes. I was very sucks at modelling. I couldn't do any pose.

"You got future super model, I told you," Sayaka crossed her arms. "Starting from today, you should call me Sensei*!"

"Hell no," I rolled my eyes.

"I am your teacher, or you want to practice alone?"

"Are you blackmailing me, Sayaka?" I narrowed my eyes.

She smirked, "Come on, call me Sayaka Sensei!"

"Baka Sayaka Hiroko Sensei".

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

*Sensei = Teacher

A/N: What do you think about this chapter? 😂
Will Catherine can be a model like Sayaka?

Please look forward about them!

Kindly vote, comment, and share!