He's Here.

"She bit you?" Matt asked taking my hand from across the table.
   "Yeah, its fine really. I've just kind of been avoiding her ever since." I said looking down at the table.
   "How did she even turn?" I had never told Matt she was turned into a vampire. I figured since she had it under control nobody who didn't already know, had to know.
   "Katherine turned her." I said. Nobody has seen or heard from her since that night thank god.
   "Hey guys." I look up to see Elena and Bonnie stand at me and Matt's booth, "Could we sit?" Elena continued.
   "Of course." I said letting out a soft smile.
   "How are you doing, Jess?" Elena asked sitting beside me.
   "I'm ok." I lied. Bonnie and Elena shared concerned looks while Matt and I shared confused ones.
   "She feel really bad, Jess." Bonnie said sadly.
   "I know, I will see her when I'm ready, I promise. Just not yet." I sent her and Elena a reassuring smile.
   "Okay, well we're going to go, we just stopped in to see how you were doing." Elena smiled as she and Bonnie stood up from the booth at The Grill.
   "Alright, I'm sure we'll see you guys later." I smiled at them as they turned around and walked out.
   "So when do you think you'll be ready to see her?" Matt broke the silence.
   "I'm not sure." I said staring at my glass of water.
   "Well, I want to ask you-"
   "Jessica Kern?" A man said interupting Matt. I looked over to see a tall slender man, with dark blonde hair and dark eyes standing there.
   "Uhm, yes. I'm sorry, do I know you?" I said looking up at him with my head resting on my hand.
   "No, you don't. But I know you." He said. I scooted towards the opposite side of the booth feeling a little uncomfortable now.
   "I'm sorry, but I think you should leave." Matt cut in.
   "My apologies, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, its just, I knew your parents." The man said.
   "My parents?" I asked now resting my shoulders.
   "Yes, my name is Kaleb Morgan. I worked with your parents years ago here in Mystic Falls. May I?" He asked pointed to the space next to Matt in the booth to sit down.
   "Uhm, I guess." And with that he sat down next to Matt.

DAMON POV
   I had been sitting in the parlor drinking for about an hour now waiting for Stefan to get back with Kelsey. Something weird had been on my mind lately, a few days ago I went to Jess' and it was so weird because the inside of the home looked ridiculously familiar but I couldn't put my finger on why. The front door swung open and in walked Stefan and Kelsey.
   "Ah, its about time. I've been waiting over an hour." I said standing up.
   "Sorry, it was my fault. I didn't have a good day today." Kelsey said.
   "Don't worry about it, do you mind if I have a word with my brother?" I asked her.
   "I'll be upstairs." She said pressing her lips together as she walked up the steps.
   "What is it, Damon?" Stefan asked as he poured himself a drink.
   "There's something strange about Jessica's house." I said pouring myself a drink as well.
   "What do you mean?"
   "Like I've been there before. I don't know. Its just weird. She invited me in and I swear when I walked in it was like I had been there before. I don't know." I said tossing my drink to the back of my throat.
   "Do some digging. Or ask Kelsey. I'm sure she'd love to think about anything other than the fact that she bit her best friend." Stefan said raising his brows. I nodded my head and headed upstairs to speak with Kelsey. I made my way to the room Kelsey was staying in and knocked on the door.
   "Come in!" I heard her call from the other side of the door. I opened the door and walked in.
   "Hey, can we talk?" I asked sitting on her bed.
   "What about?" She said sitting on the desk the was on the other side of her room.
  "Jess' family."
  "Her parents were nice people. Told her almost everything, and treated me like their own, even when I didn't deserve it." She said looking at the ground.
   "What do you mean by almost?" I asked.
   "I don't know. I always got a vibe around them, they frequently came to Mystic Falls, so Jess was always staying at my place. They were gone pretty much every weekend on business." She said.
   "What did they do?"
   "That's what I'm saying, Damon. I don't know what they did for a living." She said raising her eyebrows.
   "How is she?" She asked me, refusing to look at me directly.
   "I'm fine." We both turned around to see Jessica standing in the doorway leaning up against the wall.
   "Can I talk to Kelsey for a second, Damon?" She said against her pressed lips. I just nodded and smiled and made my way out of the room.
JESS POV:
   "How are you doing?" I asked her as I walked further into the room. I was actually a little scared of my best friend.
   "I'm okay. Stefan has really been on my case since the accident." She said looking at the floor.
   "Since you bit me, you mean?" I said flatly.
   "Yeah.. Since I bit you. Jessica, I'm so sorry." She got up from her desk and began to walk towards me.
   "I'm so so so so sorry. I have been working really hard to make sure nothing like that ever happens again." She said as she was pulling at her hair.
   "Kelsey, its okay. I'm okay." I said quietly.
   "I'm sorry i've been avoiding you, I just wasn't ready to see you." I said.
   "Its okay, I understand." She said smiling softly. I glanced around the room nervously. For some reason I just had the strangest feeling that I was followed to the Salvatore boarding house and after that encounter with Kaleb, I just felt uneasy. He ended up telling me he had worked with my parents before when they would come here on business but something about him seemed so off.
   "I'm going to change the subject. Come downstairs in 5." I said walking out of the room to find Damon.
   "Damon?" I called as I made my way downstairs.
   "Present." He said from the parlor.
   "I met a guy at the grill today when I was with Matt, he said he knew my parents." I said walking over to him as he was pouring himself a drink.
   "I'll have one of those." I quickly added.
   "What did he say?" He said as he poured me a drink.
   "Nothing really, just that he had been working with my parents every time they would come here." I said taking the drink from his hand.
   "Did he say what kind of work?" He asked taking a swig of his liqour.
   "No, he didn't." I said downing mine.
   "Name?"
   "Kaleb Morgan."
   "Don't know him. Want another?" He asked pointing to my empty glass. I nodded.
   "What's this I hear about a mystery man?" Kelsey said pearing from the corner. I looked over at her, then back at Damon who was pouring my second drink.
   "Listen, Damon. This guy, he gave me weird vibes. Like a bad weird." I said as I took my once empty, now full glass from him.
   "Helloooo? I heard everything but I'm still confused." Kelsey spoke up.
   "So am I, Kels." I said downing my drink once again. I sat my glass on the stand and ran my hands through my hair. Damon must of noticed how agitated I was over this guy because he came right over to me and pulled my hands from my hair and held them.
   "Listen to me, you get as much information from this guy as you can if you see him again, after that, I'll take care of everything else." He said softly. I nodded and looked at the floor. My phone began to ring so I pulled my hands from his to answer it.
   "Hello?" I said.
   "Hello again." A man's voice said on the other end.
   "Who's this?" I asked looking up at Damon and Kelsey with worry in my eyes. They nodded their heads to reassure me that they were indeed listening to the caller on the other end.
   "Kaleb."
   "How'd you get this number?"
   "After you left, I stayed and had a nice conversation with your friend, Matt. He told me if I needed to speak to you this is he number I could reach you at."
   "Okay, well what do you want to speak about?"
   "Not over the phone, I'm afraid you might have ears on you. Meet me tomorrow, 7pm."
   "Where?"
   "I will text you that information tomorrow."
   "Okay then, I guess."
   "And Jessica?"
  "Yeah?"
   "Come alone." And with that, he ended the call.