What Have I Done?

Sunday   April 19, 2009    10:37PM         Police Report #3061

3 bodies are recorded to be found, Neighbors say they heard little sound from the house earlier today.

8194 Fallen Palm Drive,  Casselberry Florida

The first police call was called in at 10:26 PM Eatern Standard Time

The 3 bodies consisted of:

2 Male and 1 Female

The neighbors say the family had a 14 year old girl as well. No trace of her at the moment

Further information will be added and/or updated

                                                               ***

I sat in the chair, I felt the cop staring at me.

"Please, we need to know any information you have Sophie" He said

I sat there, staring into the floor

calm, be clam

I said to myself, I didnt want to be responsible for killing a cop

Deep breaths, relax...relax

I kept telling myself.

"Sophie?" He said

He was pushing me for information. For information I could not tell him. I felt like I was gonna snap.

"Sophie, Is there something you need to tell us?" He kept prying

I didnt mean to! I lost controll, there was nothing I could do so I ran!

In my head that felt like I was yelling. As I thought about those words in my head, I had a feeling that I needed to scream, that I needed to let it all out. But I couldnt.

My face felt like an oven, my head felt like It was going to explode.

"Sophie." He said sternly

I couldnt hold it any more, I was tired of being their ' pet '

I looked up, as I did the pen from the cup on his desk rose.

"Hey, look calm down" He said waving his hands about

Before I could listen, The pen went flying into his right eye. His peircing screams filled the room. I pushed the chair back and walked to the door. Before I left, I looked back at the pens. they all rose and followed me.

I walked down the hall of the building, pens flying left and right at officers making a clear path for me.

I passed a desk, the officer that was taken down had a gun. I had never used one but it rose as well following me out of the building. Shooting the officers who got in my way.

I was at a running pace now, I left the building.

Outside it was pouring rain, the ground below me was muddy and wet. The gun had stopped following me.

I was on my own.

I stopped to trun around to look at the police building, What had I done? I had managed to take down a whole police station with 1 gun and hundreds of pens.

At that moment I began to break down, I began to cry. I fell to my knees getting my jeans durty with mud.

I cried, and cried...