Is Help Here?

I layed my back on my bed, staring up at the crack on my ceiling. A knock came at my door; "Come in" I said as I sat up. My mom entered the room; "Dinner is ready, your father is going to be late unfortunately" she said with a bit of a frown. "Ill be down in a minuet" She left, leaving the door open just a crack, and I layed back continuing my staring contest with my ceiling. "Sophie now please!" She yelled from down stairs. I somehow managed to get my body off of my bed and move at a slow, yet steady pace. Why was this so hard for me you may ask? Allow me to explain...

My name is Sophie Russ, 4 years ago was one of the most fear filled, excitment filled, and demolishing moments of my life. My father was gone for the day, and it was just me and my brother at home. My brother is 2 years younger than me. He was getting on my nerves until one second where I snapped. I couldnt contain my anger and I let it all flow out. The sink pipes in the kitchen burst, spraying water everywhere. The chandelier in the dining room, the lightbulbs burts into sparks. The windows shattered and the power went out. I hadnt understood what happened, but lets just say that my parents wernt happy when they got  home...

"What the hell happened!!" My mother yelled.

"I-I-" I couldnt get the words out of my mouth

I stood there staring at the damage that I had caused?

Wait, what? I thought to myself. I didnt mean any of this.

I thought to myself for several minuets, turning over a piece of broken glass in my hand. Until I realized my Parents were talking to me.

"Sophie? ? Hello?? Answer me please! How did this happen?" My father yelled from the front windows.

"I-DONT-KNOW!!! LET ME THINK"  I yelled, rather loudly

My head felt really light, I couldnt feel my legs and I became sick to my stomach. The only thing I remember is hitting the floor rather hard...