Intro

Hermione awoke to her owl Alicia hooting by the window. After the death of Crookshanks, she didn't want to live completely alone in her apartment. Sure, her and Ron were engaged but she just wanted to wait till the big day to get and live the rest of her life with her one love. When she first saw Alicia in the owl shop, she was in Diagon Alley with Harry.

  X Flashback X

  "Oh, Harry you didn't need to bring me all the way here, we could've just gone to pub by my house and grabbed something to drink there!" Hermione told her best friend, feeling slightly guilty.

"Hermione, don't be silly. You know I don't mind taking you out for a drink, especially if you're my best friend! Look Hermione, I just wanted to talk to you and catch up with our lives, because well, I love you." Harry said, not sounding convincing to Hermione about just wanting to catch up.

"Awe Harry, I love you too, but I know you need something. So, spit it it out. Now." Hermione demanded, scaring Harry. If anything scared Harry Potter, it was when his best friend, Hermione, was mad. Especially at him.

Harry stood there, thinking about how to tell her that he wanted advice on how to make a girl really happy. When it came to girls, he was no longer 'The-Boy-Who-Lived.' But, in fact, he became 'The-Boy-Who-Knows-Nothing.'

"Well, you see, I want to know how to propose to Ginny. But, I want to make it a very memorable night for her. I want to make it very special." Harry said.

"Harry, Ginny is madly in love with you. I'm sure that whatever you plan for that night, she'll love it. Plus, an engagement is a very special and memorable night for any woman. Even if they've gotten married more than once." Hermione giggled.

  "Hermione thank you so much for at least trying to help me by giving me a little bit of advice. I love you Hermione, and I don't think that I would be alive by now with out you." Harry told his best friend while hugging her with all his might as if saying, 'Thank You.'

"I love you too Harry. And, I won't take all the credit because Ron was there with us. And we all went through this." Hermione said, hugging her best friend back. But, she was slightly disappointed because Harry hadn't acknowledged Ron.

They got close to the pub, and as soon as they entered all men's' eyes were on Hermione. Harry put a protective arm on Hermione's back, and then murmured,"You okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Hermione replied with a slight smile.

X

Hermione smiled at the memory. Harry had asked her for advice on how to propose to Ginny. Now, they were engaged with the wedding due in about 3 months. Harry and Hermione started making plans on where he should propose to her. After a few days of planning, Harry was all ready for the proposal. Ginny had come over to her house and explained everything from that night and how she gladly accepted. Although, while telling the story, she kept admiring at her ring, and Hermione just chuckled when she did.

Ron had proposed a month later, and she also gladly accepted. Hermione was so happy she couldn't even put her emotions into words.

Ron had told her that he was at the Leaky Cauldron and he would be staying there for a few more weeks. This morning, she decided to surprise him, by paying him a visit. She apparated to Diagon Alley, and headed towards the Leaky Cauldron. When she entered, she went over to a desk to ask for the room that Ron was staying at. When she got the room number, she climbed up the stairs and opened the door.

What she saw next was nothing to expect. And to think that she wanted to surprise him, she ended up surprised.

💖💖X💖💖

Hello there Lovies!!! This is a new story I had in mind, but it's still not about the ship I had in mind. I hope you like this😘😘💖

Hopefully I get to update like a normal author would, and if you really like the chapter make sure to comment, vote, and enjoy!!💖💖