Am I enough?- A Perri Kiely Story - Chapter 12<3

Skye's POV~

We did end up buying that dress, while we were there we also found a beautiful pair of shoes to go with it. Prom is only 3 days away and I am so excited! I am heading to the studio today to see Jordan and Ash to prepare for the tour. I just throw on a Jack Wills hoodie in burgundy, black leggings and some burgundy Nike Blazers. I slung my hair up in a side braid as my hair is down to the bottom on my rib cage. I jumped in Mum's car and she drove me to the studio. As i got out I waved goodbye and shut the car door. Mum is constantly asking me if I'm okay, if I need anything and stuff. She wasn't really too happy about me coming to the studio because of what happened last time. God, you almost die once and suddenly you are labelled for life! 

I walk into the studio and shout- "Hiiiii!" Really loudly.

I was attacked with hugs and a pile on from everyone, strange welcome if you ask me but there you are.. I saw Perri standing in the corner on his phone. He obviously didn't hear me come in. I shuck up behind him and jumped on his back. "Oh hi Skye, When did you get here?" He said letting me down and putting his hands on my waist. "Just! You ready to start rehursing?" I said with my hands round his neck. 

"Yepp, but there is something missing.." He said looking puzzled.

"What?" I said looking around.

Before I knew it, our lips collided and we kissed passionately. 

*Cough Cough* I heard.

We separated to see Ash standing uncomfortably close.

"If you love birds are quite finished, I would like to start rehearsals." He said giving us the eye.

We pulled apart and started to dance. Rehearsals were going really well, until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said panting.

"You think you're worthy of Perri huh? Ugly sl_t!" she said and hung up.

That was really weird. Probably a jealous fan, I get them all the time but nothing like that. It was a blocked number so I couldn't trace it back. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands slide onto my waist and a chin on my shoulder. 

"You okay?" Perri said.

"Ermm.. no.. I just a really strange phone call." I said turning around still in his clutch to face him.

"What do you mean?" He said looking confused.

"From a girl I think.. she said I'm not worthy of you and called me some names..?" I said looking him straight into the eyes. 

"Look.." he said pulling my chin up- "You are a beautiful, funny, charming girl, who i am very lucky to have. Okay?" He said moving closer.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

We got back to rehearsing until Ash pauses the music and shouts "TIME FOR NANDOS!"

We all cheer and grab our stuff. Perri waited behind for me as was on my phone.

"You're worthless, cow, stupid, gold digger, you only want Perri because he famous, I deserve him!" I read. It was the same person as last time. Perri peered over my shoulder to read the texts. 

"She's wrong, whoever she is." He said kissing me on the cheek.

I just smiled as I wasn't so sure anymore....

We walked out the studio locking up behind us. i took out my phone again and tweeted- 'Off to Nando's with my fave boys:D @Mitch_Craske @IkeTheKidd @Ashley_Banjo @Jordan_Banjo @realperrikiely @Sam_Craske @Warren_DV @Tel_DV. As I posted it, I saw lots fans retweeting it and commenting. And suddenly.. I saw that name again.. @Love_My_Perri_ox, it was here again! She commented @Skye_Celeste_xo I will find you. I gulped and put my phone away. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach.. who is this? What does she want!? We got into Jordan's car and me and Perri sat in the very back with his arm around me and my head resting on his shoulder. 

When we got out we started to talk about prom and stuff and the tour. We took our seats and ordered our food. Me and Pel were going to share a pizza as I never eat all of it anyway. My phone was on the table, it pinged to say I have a text. It was her.. "I can see you...!" It said. I drew my breath and looked around. Perri saw my fright and looked at me. 

"What's wrong..?" he said pulling my close.

"I got another text.... I tweeted we were here together and she said she can see me..?" I said worrying.

"Right.. Ash, we are going to go, Skye doesn't feel too well." He said. Ash gave me a thumbs up and told me to get better soon. Perri walked me home and we talked all the way home with his hand on my waist and my arm round his. I unlocked my door and invited him in. We grabbed a drink and some crisps, ran up stairs and jumped on my bed. As well fell down our eyes met, he lay down and I lay down next to him and rested my head on his chest. "You know Skye, I will never let anyone hurt you, you do know that don't you?" He said stroking my hair. I looked up at him. "Of course I do, you are like an knight in shining armour.." He smiled with a smug smile. "But..." I continued.. "But more like an idiot in tinfoil." I said stroking his beautiful curls.

Our eyes met and we kissed passionately, with every touch, I felt fireworks, cheesy I know but it's true. He makes me feel so special and wonderful! I love him more than words can say.. And.. he is my amazing Perri Kiely. We both started to doze off after a long night of rehearsing. I drifted off into a deep sleep lying on his chest. I dreamed of prom and the tour and how we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. Why? Because.. I know we belong together.. and I.. love him..:)

--------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I had so much fun writing it and I hope you had fun reading it:) Thanks for all the reads and stay active for the next chapter as it will be either tomorrow or Thursday:) Peace, Love, Rubber Gloves<3 ~ Skye'Celeste<3<3