part 2

I took of everything slowly so he could see me in my red and black lace panty and bra set. I was just about to sit on his lap when I hear this big ass BOOM BOOM at the door .so i got up and ask who is it with a bad ass attitude.

me- who the fuck is it

unknown- open the door baby

I'm thinking to my self it's about to go down. I know your thinking this bitch got a man but she looking for a man at the club. no this is a bitch nigga that I once loved.

me- go away zayn

zayn- baby why you thug me like that (in his want to be Lil bossie voice)

me- nigga you know I don't fuck with you like that get yo bitch ass of my door step.

mark- baby is everything OK

me-yea

zayn- who the fuck is that huh BOOM BOOM. Open this door.

before I could even open the door mark swings the door open.

mark- what it do my nigga

zayn- who the fuck is you my nigga

zayn looked at me then mark and had this mad salty look. While mark smirked. 

mark- I'm mark nashia's freind  ;)

I don't think zayn liked that one bit. he pulled out a cigarette and lights it up and takes a puff.

me- zayn we where in the middle of something so could you leave.

He looks at me up and down. Then he blows the smoke in our face. I wanted to slap the ash off his crusty ass lips but I speared the nigga life.

zayn- ok but this ain't over.

He throws the cigarette and walks off. me and mark walk back in the house.

me- I'm not even in the mood to do anything anymore so you want to spend the night. 

mark- yea let's go to bed.

We go to bed spooning and I'm like this was a crazy ass birthday.

sorry everyone it's been a long long time. It's about to be a family reunion lol. but I'm back I will try to update twice a week. Thanks for showing love.☆☆♡♡♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♧