he so fine

(the club)

me and my girls stepped out of our cars . Regina had on a gold true religion dress and some gold mark Jacob heels. Monica had on a white mini skirt and a whit dereon shirt with a multi colored design with some multi colored dereon heels. I had on my dereon jumpsuit with my gold dereon heels .

reg - damn y'all we look to good

me- yeah we look good enough to eat

we laugh as we walked up to the club . we walked up to big john . he let us through and gave me a hug and I kissed him on the cheek . my brothers friend owns this club so we always come here.

as we walked in the club the Dj was playing bring it back by Travis porter . just to let you know that is my shit . we walked to the bar I got use two shoots of protron a peice .

me - to having a good night and having fun

reg- and hopefully no drama . I don't want to woop no ass tonight

Mon- leave it to you to go H.A.M on these hoes

we all laughed and drank our shots

then I saw a god he was about 6'5. he had sexy green eyes . red plump lips and was chocolate like a hershey bar. I couldn't keep my eyes off him . he looked at me and smiled . If I wasn't dark skinned he would be able to see me blush . then he said something to two other guys and started to walk over.

reg- damn they fine I'm about to get some dick tonight

Mon- is that all you think about is getting some

me - you know she like calling out "daddy hit it harder please daddy"

we laughed then I looked up and there he stood licking his lips. I thought I was going swimming .my pussy was so wet . he said hi my name is mark and these are my friends j-rone and harry he said in a sexy dark take your clothes off voice .

me- my name is neshia and these are my friends Regina and Monica.

his friend j-rone was light skinned and had dimples and dark eyes and waves that looked like a stormy ocean .he was looking at Monica like she was a peice of apple pie. his other friend harry he was a little darker then j-rone . he was real buff but no to much. he was looking at Regina like he was going to fuck her on the bar.

mark- would you ladys like to dance

me - ok

I took his hand and we went on the dance floor and they started playing twerk it by V.I.C and so I started to grind my ass on him . I wanted to see what he was working with . let me tell you he was not big . neither was he huge. he was fucking gigantic . I almost past out . come on girl get it together . he was hold my hips and ass and we were getting it . all of a sudden I was pulled off him so hard I almost fell on my ass.

mark- what the fuck don't touch here like that

Ron- or what nigga you can't tell me SHIT

mark-nigga don't tempt me. LIKE I SAID DON'T TOUCH HER LIKE THAT

Jon- this nigga don lost his mind

they stepped up to him and I stepped in between them and gave my brothers a look that would kill if looks could

me-what are you guys doing we were just dancing

Jon- more like DRY FUCKING

me- and. I'm a grow ass women

with that said I took marks hand and walked away from my stupid brothers . l looked at mark .

me- I'm so sorry dumb and dumber are my brothers and they are very over protective

mark- its ok I have a baby sis too and I'm just like that would you like to go to vip

me-sure