Protective. (Matty)

This is for Lolita xx

"Come on Lolita!" I heard my boyfriend Mattys voice resonate throughout our flat.

We were going to go to a club with Mattys band mates.

"Okay, just a minute!" I shouted back still deciding what to wear. I finally decided on a tight long sleeved dress dress. It showed off all of my curves.

"Damn girl." Matty walked in eyeing me up and down. He smacked my ass.
"Later." I winked at him.

---at da club---

Matty and I were dancing and grinding up against each other. The music was loud and everyone was drunk and happy.
"I'm going to go get drinks love." Matty yelled as Jlo's Booty came on.
I smiled at him and continued to dance.
"Hey baby." I felt someone grab my ass. I turned around seeing someone that wasn't Matty. I stepped away from him. I suddenly felt powerless, even surrounded by people.
I screamed Mattys name out in a panic. He closed in on me and grabbed my arm. I looked at him, he was clearly drunk.
"Matty!" I cried again.
He grabbed my hip to get me to stop squirming.
"Hey asshole!" The guy turned around and Matty punched him in the face. "Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend you dick!" He grabbed the guys shirt and slammed him against the wall.
"Come on honey." He said calmly to me. I was crying now. Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks as Matty kissed my forehead, took my hand and led me to a cab outside. We sat in silence for a few minutes. I reached out and took his hand in mine.
"Are you ok baby?" He finally broke the silence. I nodded.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone."
"Don't be."
"I love you honey."
"I love you too."

————
I'm sorry if the ending sucked. And I am so so sorry that this took so long to write 😩. This is for you Lolita💕