#1

Hope you enjoy this fan fiction. And the vid. The picture above is you and your best friend. The brownie is you and the Blondie is your best friend.

Y/n POV

Me and my bestfriend ally are about to go on omegle to have fun. We are hoping not to see weird shit. We sit in front of the webcam. I get on it and press new chat.

***
We met a guy called John who had a pet kitty. We keep going on chat and finally see two guys. "Hi." We say and wave. "Hello." Says one guy. "What's your names?" I ask. "I'm simon and this is Tobi." He said. "I'm y/n and this is ally." I say. "How old are you." Asked Tobi. "We are 17." Says ally. "Aww damn. Wanna be friends?" Says simon. "Yeah you live in London we could meet up." I say. Ally hits my shoulder. "what it would be fun." I say.
The guys laugh. "Yeah.. nandos?" He asked. We nod. "Ok cool is it ok if we bring a few friends?" Ashed tobi. I look at ally and she nods slowly. I look back at them. "Yeah." I say unsure. "Cool uh well we have to go see you later." Simon says rubbing the back of his neck.

"K bye." I say. We wave and they wave back but before I type in my number. Simon writes it down and smiles. Then they were gone. "Why the fuck would you do that!?" ally whisper yelled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You just gave a vuy your number and you don't even know how old he is." She whispered.

"I'm sorry." I say. To late now though. I kinda did develops feelings for him. That's when I got a text. I noticed ally had left to go to sleep. I look at the text and notice it was simon so I saved it.

Simon- hey just making sure you didn't screw with me. 😃

Me- why would I do that I'm not that girl. Anyways so wyd.

Simon- oh cool. I'm just you know editing stuff and eating pizza.🍕

Me- luccckyy! So how old are you?

Simon- 22... Sorry I was really looking forward to be with you after we got to know each other....

Me- its fine I'll be a legal adult in 3 weeks. Maybe we could you know...

Simon- yeah that would be fun. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. wait what time we going?

Me- I'm thinking at 2 cause 2 o clock is morning for me lol.